Game-day...!

Keep the updates comming, I dont know where to hear that game. Sound like a great one. I am surprised that the Athletic web site doesnt have the game streaming for their subscibers. Listening is almost as good

Go Mean Green, I have my flag out in Highland Village.

Keep the updates comming, I dont know where to hear that game. Sound like a great one. I am surprised that the Athletic web site doesnt have the game streaming for their subscibers. Listening is almost as good

Go Mean Green, I have my flag out in Highland Village.

55-54 MUTS 2 minutes left in OT

I had our guys picked in our conference tournament pool to win this game. It was a great win for our guys which had seen so much go wrong during the regular season. They are coming around!

Middle Tennessee and Arkansas State are the only two schools in the league with both it's men and women still in the tournament. Middle Tennessee is the only one to have both advance to the semifinals barring tonight's matchup between Arkansas State and New Orleans.

Best of luck in the next game! I know our guys would really like another shot at either North Texas or Louisiana-Monroe. May the better team win!

I had our guys picked in our conference tournament pool to win this game. It was a great win for our guys which had seen so much go wrong during the regular season. They are coming around!

Middle Tennessee and Arkansas State are the only two schools in the league with both it's men and women still in the tournament. Middle Tennessee is the only one to have both advance to the semifinals barring tonight's matchup between Arkansas State and New Orleans.

Best of luck in the next game! I know our guys would really like another shot at either North Texas or Louisiana-Monroe. May the better team win!

Fooey on the better team idea at this point... May NORTH TEXAS win....period.

You mean USA. :D

Actually, I hope North Texas does win this game today because I have you guys picked to win in our conference pool.

North Texas helped to separate me from some others in our pool. I'm currently 14-2 in correct picks during the men's and women's tournaments. :D

I hope I'm wrong with our semifinal game, but I have UNT beating us and facing Western Kentucky in the championship game.