Vizza As Reciever?

LAZER

By doing this Vizza would lose a year of eligibility at QB but maybe Dodge thinks the knowledge of playing reciever for a year and learning the routes would outweigh one year of eligibility. (ie: it would make such a difference in his QB playing that it would be worth it. Not saying I think this I am just explaining myself better)

NO, still ridculous...that would not gain him any more SIGNIFICANT experience in playing QB. Especially not enough to get killed by a safety at practice, or for crying out loud waste his RS.

Can we get this locked?

I am getting tired head talking about this ridiculousness. (Word?)

I know I could just stop posting on this thread, but I am attracted to the chaos

Edited by BIG DAWG

NO, still ridculous...that would not gain him any more SIGNIFICANT experience in playing QB. Especially not enough to get killed by a safety at practice, or for crying out loud waste his RS.

Can we get this locked?

I am getting tired head talking about this ridiculousness. (Word?)

I know I could just stop posting on this thread, but I am attracted to the chaos

Are you serious? This thread is far more interesting and valid (to me) than the bs thread about Riley and his UT commitment that keeps going. At least we're debating about a player that's going to suit up in Mean Green.

Riley is not even a factor to us as of now. I can't fathom why Riley so fascinates everyone on this board. It's like his commitment to UT just put coal to our fires, which makes no sense at all. The only reason I don't flame in those threads is because it's one more post that would bring it to the top. LET IT DIE.

Let this ridiculousness continue for all I care. I just enjoy reading about Mean Green.

Riley is not even a factor to us as of now. I can't fathom why Riley so fascinates everyone on this board. It's like his commitment to UT just put coal to our fires, which makes no sense at all. The only reason I don't flame in those threads is because it's one more post that would bring it to the top. LET IT DIE.

Yet you keep talking about him...you hijacked a non-Riley Dodge thread and made it about him. You subconsciencely love the Riley Dodge talk, you just don't know it! :lol::D:lol::D

Are you serious? This thread is far more interesting and valid (to me) than the bs thread about Riley and his UT commitment that keeps going. At least we're debating about a player that's going to suit up in Mean Green.

Let this ridiculousness continue for all I care. I just enjoy reading about Mean Green.

this thread is ridiculous because I can tell you with 100% certainty it will NEVER happen.

this thread is ridiculous because I can tell you with 100% certainty it will NEVER happen.

Vizza was the only QB Dodge recruited, and he was told he would have a chance to compete at that position right away. There is 0% chance the will be moved to a different position. Dodge wants him as a QB

You're absolutely brilliant with percentages. 0% chance of happening = 100% not happening? Good God, man, what's next? ;)

You're absolutely brilliant with percentages. 0% chance of happening = 100% not happening? Good God, man, what's next? ;)

and you are apparently a master of the english language. Why don't you re-read my quotes that you pointed out. You will see that either way, I said it wasnt going to happen.

But dont let me ruin the fun. Let's discuss whether Cam Montgomery should be switched to punter. Yeah, he was recruited as a RB, but I think we can all agree, field position is a pretty important part of the game.

Edited by Eagle1855

and you are apparently a master of the english language. Why don't you re-read my quotes that you pointed out. You will see that either way, I said it wasnt going to happen.

But dont let me ruin the fun. Let's discuss whether Cam Montgomery should be switched to punter. Yeah, he was recruited as a RB, but I think we can all agree, field position is a pretty important part of the game.

Way to miss the sarcasm. And, for the record, I agree: my English is a work in progress. Just like in 'Nam...

you maybe i was referring to the guy you were talking with

the "guy" is fine.

I understand the whole "its off season, lets play hypotheticals and what-ifs" but this one doesn't really have any chance of happening (all percentages aside :D ). That was the point I was trying to convey (to no avail), so any arguing about it is fruitless. I know what was discussed when the kid decided to commit. He wouldnt back down from a Nevada commit to play QB to play WR at NT.