Which Would You Rather Have?

emmitt01

A loss to SMU is erased by a win in a bowl game, other than the New Orleans bowl. Heck a win in the NOB erases a loss to SMU.

A win over SMU and just a berth in the NOB means nothing and doesn't help the program at all. A win over SMU and a win in the NOB would help build our team.

But I want NT to win in the post season.

I voted to beat the Phonies, get the NO bowl--or --a better bowl game, win a bowl win.

No need in beating a dead horse again with a Smuts rematch.

I would like for the team to knock off one or more of the OOC big boys.

Hey, Stoops is closing the Oklahoma spring practice to the public. They are finding a new QB for

their team. Maybe Stoops has some concerns about his team and the effects of the Bosie State

game.

A no brainer. Beat SMU - helps local PR and recruiting. New Orleans is the best bowl city.

Here's hoping to have more green at the SMU game than red and blue and a full house for Navy.

I already started recruiting passive UNT fans to take with me to SMU...the group is already at 10 and counting.

I want a win vs SMU.