How Many Think It Is Time To Revisit The Idea Of The Wac?

the real grad88

I would like to know if any of the SBC members outside of us, WKU, and Troy are putting more money into their programs. Are they investing more each year? It's not just that the SBC isn't winning at football or basketball currently, ups and downs happen. My problem with the conference always has been the vast difference in athletic budgets between our conference and CUSA/WAC. UNT is constantly building and investing more, but it seems like a lot of the schools are content just to field the same product each year and grab their paychecks. If this has been discussed before, just point me in that direction.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This whole thread seems to be rather a moot point. We didn't get an invite to CUSA. We turned down an invite to the WAC. Thats in the past, and whether you think it was a good idea or not, theres nothing that can be done about it now. There are currently no openings in any conference for UNT to fill, so what is the point of this whole thread, other then beating a VERY dead, decaying horse. This isnt even a discussion anymore, just people yell at brick walls. <_<