How Many Tv Games In 07, Due To Dodge's Fame

drex

I suspect that the opener (at OU)....might be on Fox Sports. (Our last game with them was on Fox, as was our most recent UT game.

As for the national SBC game on ESPN...they'll probably go with Troy or one of the other more recent hot SBC teams.

I think we'll get two games on ESPN Game Plan (Channel 52).

So, I'll say three in regular season.....with a fourth one (a bowl game) being a real possibility.

Hmmmmmm. Aren't some of these post starting to get a little far out ? TD doesn't have a staff, no schedule as yet, no recruiting yet, don't even have spring practice scheduled or have a clue who will start & how quickly the team will adapt, but............... :ph34r:

Edited by MeanGreen61

Dodge has enough to worry about. Hiring staff, recruiting, etc. I'm sure not thinking about being on TV next season. You folks are expecting waaaay too much to soon from Todd Dodge.

I think I would expect the same success from any new coach. It's why I'm a fan of the MEAN GREEN.

We will surely get 2 SBC games, even if DD was still here, and the OU game will be more than likely carried by Fox Sports SW, just becasue they are OU, not because we are NT.

That has nothing to do with Dodge...3 games easy no matter who the NT coach is.

Add 1-2 more additional games to those 3, BIG DAWG, and that's because we do have Todd Dodge as our new Mean Green HFC.

Even Sun Belt Conference media-types in our league's offices in New Orleans knows that it needs to get in on all this going on in the Mean Green Village aka North Texas version of Dodge City as to garner more attention (Nielsen ratings) for itself in the 6'th largest TV market in the USA with UNT having more potential collegiate viewers with UNT ties in our 6 million DFW Metroplex population center than any other college in Texas; and that includes our state's 2 Permanent University Funded schools.

It would excite this alum as well as I know like others just to see the annual Green/White Spring Football game moved back to a Saturday like it had been most of us older nestor's adult lives. :rolleyes:

Edited by PlummMeanGreen