Basketball Tonight

greenjoe

Seems to me that this would be a good opportunity for Coach Dodge (I like the sound of that ) to be introduced to the Mean Green faithful. I would guess the band would be gone, probably the cheerleaders also, although I would bet the the Dancers will be there. Anyway, what's the guess ? Will TD be there or not ?

Join the Mean Green Club

Buy Season Tickets (maybe Coach Dodge will have some on him )

GO MEAN GREEN

Seems to me that this would be a good opportunity for Coach Dodge (I like the sound of that ) to be introduced to the Mean Green faithful. I would guess the band would be gone, probably the cheerleaders also, although I would bet the the Dancers will be there. Anyway, what's the guess ? Will TD be there or not ?

Join the Mean Green Club

Buy Season Tickets (maybe Coach Dodge will have some on him )

GO MEAN GREEN

They need to wait til school starts back and advertise it and maybe more people will show up

I was there and I heard Dodge was there - George Dunham was apparently chatting him up on the sidelines during halftime. I didn't see him with my own eyes so I can't confirm. Did anyone else see him? There wasn't any kind of introduction to the crowd; that'll probably have to wait until the semester starts again.

Dodging aside, it was a good win for the Mean Green...bring on Denver (if the snow subsides and they can make the trip down here)!

I was there and I heard Dodge was there - George Dunham was apparently chatting him up on the sidelines during halftime. I didn't see him with my own eyes so I can't confirm. Did anyone else see him? There wasn't any kind of introduction to the crowd; that'll probably have to wait until the semester starts again.

Dodging aside, it was a good win for the Mean Green...bring on Denver (if the snow subsides and they can make the trip down here)!

Yes, he was interviewed at halftime. He left 5 minutes into the second half with a small group. That small group included Eagles Defensive Coordinator Jimmy Johnson.

Kidding

What Emmitt FAILED to mention... :P

Coach Dodge was with Chub Chub at the half for a radio interview...which I missed because I did not have a radio with me. So I point out to everyone "That's Todd Dodge over there." So Emmitt, Zeke, and a few others grab seats next to press row above the radio broadcast hoping to talk with the Dodge on his way out.

UNFORTUNATELY... Dodge didn't exit up the stairs...but down to the floor. He walked by the Pit Crew, we all exchanged hellos and he left. That was about all we could get out of him...just a "fly by." Better then noting.

So if we all kept our seats we would have met the Dodge. :lol: