We need this RB - amazing video clip!

GabeGMG

That RB is Sam McGuffie. He is plays for Cy-Fair in Northwest Houston and he has run for over 2,000 yards this year as a junior. A friend of mine's son played against him in the opening round of the playoffs and said he was the best RB he has ever played against.

I don't have a video clip, but take the time and research Micah Mosley of 4A Nederland HS.  The 6-1, 210-pound Mosley had 4,410 career yards; over 2,000 yards this season alone.

Hey Phil, any more Steve Worster-types down there in Bridge City near Nederland (and you)? cool.gif

I saw future UT great Worster play a bi-district game in Clear Lake City (near Houston) and he looked like a man among young boys in that game. Of course, I am going a few years back on all this, too. rolleyes.gif BTW, DKR had assistants all over the place for that game near the bay.

Also played football against TCU's Jeff Ballard's dad who also played for the Friendswood Mustangs. Jeez! I suppose it really is time for me to start going to church more often to study for finals?!?!?! blink.gif

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

I would imagine that this kid has heard of Todd Dodge, and would be interested in playing for him at he college level. Any thoughts???

School Prestige & Location are the biggest factors. Pitching to a recruit in Texas the line that they'll get to play for Todd Dodge holds little weight, IMO.

Todd Dodge isn't the football god many make him out to be. He's a damn good coach, but why would a kid out of Houston give a rats a$$ about him?

Especially, one of this caliber when BCS conference schools are knocking on his door.

Edited by Got5onIt

School Prestige & Location are the biggest factors. Pitching to a recruit in Texas the line that they'll get to play for Todd Dodge holds little weight, IMO.

Todd Dodge isn't the football god many make him out to be. He's a damn good coach, but why would a kid out of Houston give a rats a$$ about him?

Especially, one of this caliber when BCS conference schools are knocking on his door.

That is true but that same problem would face ANY coach to come to NT.