NCAA Football 2007

UNT_playmaker

I play online frequently and have found defense does very little on human opponents in NCAA '07. It's all about scoring on every possession. The momentum meter is 100 X's more sensitive to TD's than defensive stops. Also, you've got to factor in the difficulty of playing pass D.

I'm telling you from experience --> PLAY WITH TEXAS TECH.

They have the best WR corp in the game(4 deep) and a damn good QB with good accuracy & awareness. Run through practice mode and get used to them. Crossing routes and the occasional streak will be your bread and butter.

smile.gif

Edited by Got5onIt

Don't know about 07, but in 06, USC playing 3-4, and in cover 2 or 3 will demolish Tech, using a good ball-control offense with Bush and Leinart.  (55-21 last game I played.  laugh.gif )

You are talking about a Human opponent, correct? I can blast Tech all day long if the CPU is at the controls.

I've personally demolished OSU & Miami(human opponents) in '07 with Tech.

It is a slightly different game than '06.

smile.gif

Edited by Got5onIt

I don't know what it is, but I've never had much luck with SC and rolled up people playing with them... I think it just goes with your strengths... I haven't played a ton of '07, but for me, the gold standard was the mobile QB...

... In '06, I ran over everybody with Texas A&M, because I could just go out of a shotgun, roll McNeal out to the wide side of the field and either hit someone open deep or take off for a decent gain every time. VaTech was similar with Marcus Vick, though I liked playing with the Aggies more. I know personnel has changed for '07, but what I'm saying is I would find the mobile QB.

That being said, everyone is completely different. I have one friend who likes nothing more than pounding it up the gut over and over again, and another who agrees that Texas Tech or Hawaii can't be touched.

Edited by CaribbeanGreen