Kenny Evans

NT03

Just got done watching about half of it ( all I could take ) . Between he and DD it kinda pisses me off seeing our coaches not being upset after a loss. Both seem to go thru the motions answer each questions , telling us about how many little mistakes NT has , how next week they will work on it , HOW GREAT THE OPPOSING TEAM PLAYED AND HOW GREAT THEIR COACHING STAFF WAS,etc.,etc.,etc. Anyone else feel my pain ??????

Just got done watching about half of it ( all I could take ) . Between he and DD it kinda pisses me off seeing our coaches not being upset after a loss. Both seem to go thru the motions answer each questions , telling us about how many little mistakes NT has , how next week they will work on it , HOW GREAT THE OPPOSING TEAM PLAYED AND HOW GREAT THEIR COACHING STAFF WAS,etc.,etc.,etc. Anyone else feel my pain ??????

It's ridiculous. They act as if they're only here for the paycheck and really don't care about our school or the long-term direction of the program. It's time to bring in someone who either already cares for The University of North Texas, or someone who is young and enthusiastic enough to develop some genuine affection for our school. This apathetic attitude has got to go!

It's ridiculous. They act as if they're only here for the paycheck and really don't care about our school or the long-term direction of the program.

I get that feeling with many people in other departments and areas of this University, but that's another thread.

"For me, it was the first time I've ever had to take over in a situation like this. It was difficult for the team." -- UNT associate head coach Kenny Evans, referring to coaching the Mean Green last week when head coach Darrell Dickey was recovering from heart surgery.

Its ALWAYS an excuse!!!!!

I feel your pain brotha!!!! If I remember correctly, DD "It's such an honor to be on the same field with these guys". (this years Texas game) This BS has got to stop.

For once, I'd like to see one of our coaches go on a Dennis Green like tirade.  laugh.gif

"You want to crown their a$$es?? Then crown their a$$es!!!"

blink.gif  smile.gif

I feel the same way. I almost believe that a UNT alum with no coaching experience could do better in here for no other reason but heart. You just can't take the K-state out of DD. I think it's horse****.

If you jokers actually think that the coaches work long hours and practice and don't give a damn about winning and the university?... then you are stupid. What is someone going to say after getting beat?? We suck? The other team is better?This team was already down after this loss and you people think the coaches don't care? I can plainly tell that none of you have ever coached 1 day in your life, well other then pee wee football. I can't think of one coach that WANTS to lose or does not care about winning. After getting beat once again.. I am sure nothing the coaches can say will make anyone happy around here but to say they don't care is really not very smart. Think before you type a stupid message and let's get to the real problems here.

If you jokers actually think that the coaches work long hours and  practice and don't give a damn about winning and the university?... then you are stupid. What is someone going to say after getting beat?? We suck?  The other team is better?This team was already down after this loss and you people think the coaches don't care? I can plainly tell that none of you have ever coached 1 day in your life, well other then pee wee football. I can't think of one coach that WANTS to lose or does not care about winning. After getting beat once again.. I am sure nothing the coaches can say will make anyone happy around here but to say they don't care is really not very smart. Think before you type a stupid message and let's get to the real problems here.

Maybe you haven't watched the games where he is interviewed beforehand clearly stating we don't have a chance to win, not even if the other team quits. Another thing, I have seen VERY few coaches that are successful without getting in anyones face when they are playing like garbage. Its motiviation and if you let them sulk and cry like little babies, then that is what they will play like. Get some damn fire in their bellies! They have to show they want it.

Also when has this head coach ever truly showed that he is proud to be mean and green. We know he is proud to be a K-stater and coached by daddy but where is the heart for this university.

Think before you type a stupid message and let's get to the real problems here.

I guess I am real stupid here , because I thought the main problem with this program right now is the coaching !! But if you know all the REAL PROBLEMS that dont start with the coaching , then please inform us...

If you jokers actually think that the coaches work long hours and  practice and don't give a damn about winning and the university?... then you are stupid. What is someone going to say after getting beat?? We suck?  The other team is better?This team was already down after this loss and you people think the coaches don't care? I can plainly tell that none of you have ever coached 1 day in your life, well other then pee wee football. I can't think of one coach that WANTS to lose or does not care about winning. After getting beat once again.. I am sure nothing the coaches can say will make anyone happy around here but to say they don't care is really not very smart. Think before you type a stupid message and let's get to the real problems here.

Are you Big Dawg's brother, roonmate, lover, etc. I would venture a guess that it is possible that we are all stupid. However, I think, the real culprip here is you.

Did you actually read what you typed, and then had no thoughts with respect to edit. Perhaps, you will be able to tell us what the the real problems are, here, was, were, will be, will be again, etc.

What is someone going to say after getting beat?? We suck?  The other team is better?

They dont have to say we suck , because them and everyone else know that we do!!!

I guess you have yet to listen in on any of the post game interviews. Week in and week out our coaches tell everyone what a great team and coaching staff our opponents have.

You must be new...

This guy sounds like our coaching staff, blah blah blah, then when we think he's going to point out the "real problem" he stops?

"complaints are a dime a dozen, solutions are GOLD"