I told Margie I'm driving to Groansboro...

Green Grenade II

I've been to Groansboro for ASU games in the past (2 times, actually).

My last trip there, a friend and I drove to Little Rock for the night (I had a barter agreement for the hotel. Cost $10 tax only). The next day we drove to Groansboro.

What a town. The mud slides at Indian Stadium are their feature attraction. They close every football practice with mud slides down the hill from the visitors stands.

Their cheerleaders are great, and most are actually human beings.

The best choices at the concession stands is fried pigs ears, and field corn. Slop that down with some cherry coke with pickle juice, and you'll feel like one of the Groansboro natives.

GO! MEAN GREEN! BEAT THE HELL OUT OF ARKANSAS STATES INJUNS!!!!

I've been to Groansboro for ASU games in the past (2 times, actually).

My last trip there, a friend and I drove to Little Rock for the night (I had a barter agreement for the hotel. Cost $10 tax only). The next day we drove to Groansboro.

What a town. The mud slides at Indian Stadium are their feature attraction. They close every football practice with mud slides down the hill from the visitors stands.

Their cheerleaders are great, and most are actually human beings.

The best choices at the concession stands is fried pigs ears, and field corn. Slop that down with some cherry coke with pickle juice, and you'll feel like one of the Groansboro natives.

GO! MEAN GREEN! BEAT THE HELL OUT OF ARKANSAS STATES INJUNS!!!!

Wow, almost 24 hours and no responses? I am shocked since you are soooooo funny.

JR, don't take GGII too seriously.  He forgets his medication from time to time, oh okay, all the time.

Groansboro?  Quoner, is that where you dream of honeymooning with JQ?

Sir, I am shocked and offended. That's a special event - you go to a C-USA or WAC town for something like that. Probably WAC....