Big Sports weekend

nortx9

Don't forget to make it an all sports weekend...maybe one long three day tailgater! Soccer and VB Friday, Football Sat, and Soccer VB Sunday.

One thing....who was the genius that set up the soccer and VB at same time slots on Friday and Sat? We would not want to do a back to back in the same complex, that would possibly cause large crowds and generate greater interest in the peripheral fan base for each sport. What an opportunity for the MGN to support all of the sports on a big sports weekend. Big Promo opp. Missed chance I say......

I noticed the games on Friday and Sunday were scheduled at the same time as well. It may have been difficult to schedule the games at different times on Friday, but Sunday should have been a no-brainer. One game at 1:00, one at 3:00 or 3:30.

Wish I could make it up there for the games, but I have to work today and Sunday. It's important to support all of our Mean Green athletes.

One thing....who was the genius that set up the soccer and VB at same time slots on Friday and Sat?  We would not want to do a back to back in the same complex, that would possibly cause large crowds and generate greater interest in the peripheral fan base for each sport.  What an opportunity for the MGN to support all of the sports on a big sports weekend.  Big Promo opp. Missed chance I say......

Those geniuses would be the coaches who scheduled the games me thinks.....

One thing....who was the genius that set up the soccer and VB at same time slots on Friday and Sat?  We would not want to do a back to back in the same complex, that would possibly cause large crowds and generate greater interest in the peripheral fan base for each sport.  What an opportunity for the MGN to support all of the sports on a big sports weekend.  Big Promo opp. Missed chance I say......

typical