Wednesday UNT "Chat"

MeanGreen61

When asked if DD will change the offense?

Don, I would say that is a big No. Coach Dickey is so adamant about not changing their offensive philosophy that you can take it to the bank that things will stay the same. UNT wants to run the ball. As long as Dickey is the head coach, UNT will run first and pass when they have to.

Rick

Q&A from today's DRC UNT chat.

DRC UNT CHAT

http://www.dentonrc.com/sharedcontent/dws/...920.1ac6c5.html

Just as I thought it would be - not much worth reading. Why is it that Troy can recruit good coaches and go from DII to D1AA and now be better than us in the same amount of time we have been in D1? You watch, they will bolt the Belt before we do.

How many Sun Belt conference championships has Troy won now?

NONE - just more proof of how well those 4 titles helped us. I don't think Boise State was that much better than we were in the Big West, but look where they are now compared to where we are.

Edited by GoMeanGreen1999