The Official please provide updates thread

SouthBendGreen

5 passes?  Is that correct?  Did RF even develop a game plan or did he use his planning allotment for year against SMU?

RF/DD got what they needed to keep their jobs and that was beat SMU, and most GMG posters wanted that also, now it is back to normal. UNT fans and staff should be embarassed.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dickey gives us so much to look foreward to one week then lays and egg the next.  I wish is play calling was consistant.  After the first quarter he stopped calling the plays that made Wilson successful in the 1st quarter and all of the SMU game.

I think this show how bad SMU was.

What is really, really sad –

I went with a group to pick up a teaser card and took UNT +26. Everyone else in the group laughed at me. They all took Tulsa (somewhere around -19). Everyone follows the results of the green because of me. You want to know the most asked question – Why doesn’t your coach try to compete in OOC games? Can anyone give me a reasonable response?

What is really, really sad –

I went with a group to pick up a teaser card and took UNT +26. Everyone else in the group laughed at me. They all took Tulsa (somewhere around -19). Everyone follows the results of the green because of me. You want to know the most asked question – Why doesn’t your coach try to compete in OOC games? Can anyone give me a reasonable response?

I will tell what is sad, we figured out how to watch the game on a 60in TV.

Now I am ready to puke.

I dont have one. I figure that the best thing to do as a coach is coach the best you can in every game. There's no reason to coach "just-enough-to-get-by" unless you want to be a "B-list" coach for the rest of your life. I figure he'd want to really show the world what he's got and not just save it for the conference games, which, at this point, Troy has looked better in every one of its OOC games than we have. I don't know why Dickey and the rest won't show us they want to win as much as Troy does.

OM-MFin-G. This looks like last year- the defense fights tooth and nail, and does the best it can no matter tired it is, but the offensive playcalling ends up leaving them out to dry on the field. The D held up all through the 1st half, and did a commendable job of fighting through the 2nd half, but the offensive playcalling has to help the offense live to its end of the bargain. BOO!

EDIT-

I want to give a giant round of applause to the defensive coach and the all the players. Lots and lots of turnovers that really had the capability to be big scores if the offensive playcalling stepped up. Congrats to the D, they were a big presence on the field tonight.

Edited by meangreendork