Week #3

eulesseagle

Here are my predictions for this week:

Troy 21....................Georgia Tech 24......another tough loss for the trojans.

UNT 27....................Tulsa............26.......WW gains more confidence.

ASU Bye week

MTSU 24..................Tenn Tech......17.......still a pourous defense.

LaLa 35...................McNeese........14.......no contest.

LaMo 3....................Alabama........48.......4th Qtr field goal avoids shut out.

FIU 10...................Bowling Green 35.....no contest.

FAU 10..................Okie State.......50.....cowboys do the brokeback mtn dance on FAU.

Interesting game of the week:

#140 SMU 12..........#143 SHSU 21 (saragin ratings)...psychologists are sent to the hilltop to avoid further suicides. Gov. Perry sends in the troops to avoid further riots at the Athletic Complex. Dallas Fire Department is able to save some of Ford Stadium. SMU coach's picture appears on milk cartons.

Troy 21....................Georgia Tech 24......another tough loss for the trojans.

UNT  27....................Tulsa............26.......WW gains more confidence. 

ASU Bye week

MTSU 24..................Tenn Tech......17.......still a pourous defense.

LaLa  35...................McNeese........14.......no contest.

LaMo  3....................Alabama........48.......4th Qtr field goal avoids shut out.

FIU    10...................Bowling Green 35.....no contest.

FAU    10..................Okie State.......50.....cowboys do the brokeback mtn dance on FAU.

Interesting game of the week:

#140 SMU  12..........#143 SHSU 21 (saragin ratings)...psychologists are sent to the hilltop to avoid further suicides.  Gov. Perry sends in the troops to avoid further riots at the Athletic Complex.  Dallas Fire Department is able to save some of Ford Stadium.  SMU coach's picture appears on milk cartons.

UL-Lafayette is playing Bye Week, not McNeese. Hope they win cool.gif

Rooting for ASU vs Bye Week also cool.gif

LaMo  3....................Alabama........48.......4th Qtr field goal avoids shut out.

Good predictions!

Down by that much in the 4th with nothing to lose would they not go for it on 4th down? I say yes...48-0. wink.gif

A few of the games that interest me:

Troy 24 vs GT 23.. Should be a very interesting game to watch, troy is going to be tough this year.

UNT 17 vs Tulsa 20.. This game will be a real test for us, and I really have no idea just how good either team is. I've been impressed with our defense so far, I don't think either team will score a whole lot.

LaMo 7 vs Alabama 35... good luck, they're going to need it.

FIU 20 vs Bowling Green 30... FIU impressed me last week (I believe they barely lost to South Florida) I don't know much about bowling green but I believe FIU can keep it close.