GRAND MEAN GREEN EVENT

The North Texas Mean Green Caravan is pulling into Grand Prairie, next Thursday night, July 27 at 6pm! It is going to be a GRAND event! RSVP today. (If ya can't make it at 6pm....don't worry. Plenty of time to come for the fun and food. Meet the Mean Green Coaches, hear the Pep Band, see Student Athletes!!! Don't miss it.....

RSVP to Mandy McKinly at 940.369.7034 or Mckinley@unt.edu!!!!!!

Look forward to seein' the Mean Green Nation!

The event is at the Ruthe Jackson Center. ruthejacksoncenter.com for directions.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

It's going to be GREEN and MEAN!!!!!

Rick

What a time that was missed by those who couldn't come! You would have been greeted by some lively cheerleaders/dancers, along with (a little too loud) music. Upon entering the ballroom (?), you would have seen athletes, coaches, families, etc. all enjoying the food (hot dogs, chicken tenders, sausage, nachos, fruit, tea and water), the music, and the entertainment (Dickey and RV mostly).

On a personal level, I really enjoyed RV's speech - I think it was mostly things that needed to be said (and have been said before), but overall the message was clear - we need to start telling the world who UNT REALLY IS, and not let them tell us. However, I laughed out loud at some of DD's comments and jokes, and look forward to the season. I didn't see a lot of familiar faces, but maybe that means more and more people are coming to these events. Of course - it will be easier to spot some of ya'll when Rick gets in our team jerseys for this fall.

GO MEAN GREEN!

Rick Herold did a great job on this one. This was a fun event, and a good chance for my son to get a lot of player autographs. The message was simple; we have to believe we are as good as the guys who are already where we want to be. I like that... The food was good, lots of nice NT products, and got to spend time with everyone.

Good times, and hoping for a good year of Mean Green Football!!!

GMG!!!

Rick Herold did a great job on this one. This was a fun event, and a good chance for my son to get a lot of player autographs. The message was simple; we have to believe we are as good as the guys who are already where we want to be. I like that... The food was good, lots of nice NT products, and got to spend time with everyone.

Good times, and hoping for a good year of Mean Green Football!!!

GMG!!!

Uh, you mean they're finally talking like Hayden Fry? I've been saying the same thing, GG has been saying the same thing, and FFR has been saying the same thing.......... for years.

FINALLY! they've started listening to us. wink.gif

I'm still wearing my "I DIDN'T COME HERE TO LOSE" t-shirt this fall. Just in case they start that "we're just happy to be here" back-sliding dialogue. wink.gif

The message was simple; we have to believe we are as good as the guys who are already where we want to be.

this is what I have wished for NT since the first day I stepped foot on campus, and it is what I will work to see happen in any way I can! Call it ignorance, but I dont think its impossible. Good to hear it from the higher-ups

sounds like a cool event, wich I could have made it, but that whole "lives in Houston" thing kind of prevents that...