T Minus....

Just be thankful they pay interns.

I got bills to pay- I won't take unpaid internships. Some people's parents can help them out with that, and that's fine (since they can take internships at places I'd love to work). That isn't the case with me.

-O/T-

I'm glad that this year's version isn't EA's left-behind child in it's football lineup. It looks like they actually put work into it.

Edited by meangreendork

Graphics ROCK, Helmets look great, but whose stadium are we in? No track and it looks to hold about 50K fans I think I like our real jumbo tron better than the one shown, but the field looks exactly like ours. I also made a quick change and started Isaac Thomas at DT (Had to... I've been praising the guy for two years) and Blake Burruss at DE. Gilmore starts on the left. Also... YES, Danny Meager is the starter in the game. I started Matt Phillips in the quick game. JQ had a 55 yard punt return, but was caught from behind at the 13 yard line. Like THAT would ever happen? Graves one sack, and Monroe an int. If nothing else, the 3-4 works in video games.

Quick game opens to NT vs. NMSU. (If that is really what their new uni's look like?...Geesh that's horrible)

Overal I like it.

GMG!!!

I hope this isn't a look into the future, but my first game against SMU I got smoked 54-34. Quinn had two TDs, Muzzy had one, and J-Mo went for two, but our defense was just terrible.

I am just chalking it up to poor stats and my unfamiliarity with the new controls...

Yeah... controls... THAT's it...

Graphics ROCK, Helmets look great, but whose stadium are we in? No track and it looks to hold about 50K fans

The 360 version doesn't have the next gen stadium Fouts.......so we get a generic one. It is an improvment, but the Safeway parking lot would be an improvment over fouts.

I like it so far. I have it for the 360. I love the gameplay, I think it's the best since 04.

First game-NT 3 MT 47: Muffed a kick return, and never had the MT momentum under 4 bars, it sucked.

Second game-NT 35 ULM 7(Momentum on my side whole game, helped me alot)

1st season in dynasty, Jamario had 2100+ yards(not in top five of Best RB voting mad.gif ) I also got an invite to the WAC in year one, and CUSA in year two. Stayed in the belt both times though.(Seasons of 6-6 and 8-4)

I don't like how there's no non-bcs bowl game tie-ins. That sucks.

I'm playing the 'Campus Legend' mode and it's deeper than last year's Race for the Heisman mode. I liked the quick drills/minigames that determined my player's stats, though if you're any good at videogames you can make yourself a 4star prospect and play anywhere. I chose NT, of course.

The game makes you choose a major, each one having different difficulty levels, knowledge specialties, and attribute bonuses. Honestly, it starting to sound like the class system in some RPG's. You actually have to study certain things (in my case, I think it's trophies) but I almost chose mathematics as a major to make my scrambling QB something scary on the ground. And yeah, there's math in the math major.

There are all of these little goals you're supposed to hit on your way to being a legend. Goals with your GPA, your on-the-field performance, and the social activities you get into. How you use your time seems to really make a difference; I got an extra 2 attribute points from good practices and extra position drills at night. I'm sure it's harder to get attribute points the higher on you go. It also looks like certain attribute bonuses are awarded depending on the formations you use, but I can't tell just yet.

It's turning out okay, and the only thing missing from this year's 'superstar' mode is that annoying girlfriend picture they attached to your computer (or whatever) last year.

I went there yesterday too and they didn't have any left, so they gave me a raincheck for the $30 price so that I can come in on Friday when they get their next shipment in and still buy it for $30.

I did notice when I went to get my copy I grabbed the last one on the main shelf but they had a couple more on the end caps.

Nice of them to give you a rain check.