Season Ticket renewal form

I just checked my mail and I have in my hands my renewal form for season tickets.

Bonus for early renewers: Invite to the Inaugural Mean Green Kickoff Cookout in August and two additional tickets to the La Tech game. Also, entry to a drawing for sideline passes, mens and womens basketball season tickets and two tickets to NT-UT.

I know we often slam them but they marketing department is to be commended on this one.

I guess Lee Jackson was nowhere near the athletic offices when they were brainstorming. Here's what it could have looked like:

"Renew your season tickets and watch goons from New Jersey hit Jamario Thomas in the knees with a sledgehammer. Renew your Mean Green Club donation and you're invited to Ramon Flanigan's contract extension party. Increase your donation and receive 8 additional tickets to the 2007 home opener against Texas State...as a member of the Southland."

For everyone who has Gritched in the past about the marketing dept, or lack there of, we need to take the time to issue an acknowledgement on a job well done for the 2006 renewal form...

looks good, nice to have the schedule on the outside...never know who is looking at that schedule, may, I stress may get a couple extra people at the game that way...nice incentive to re-up early.

Good job!!!

Before we get all tingly about something that just about every other D-1 fan/alumni takes for granted, let's see what else they do to promote North Texas football this fall before we declare them the best marketing dept in all of College football. cool.gif

Edited by SilverEagle

Guest JohnDenver

Before we get all tingly about something that just about every other D-1 fan/alumni takes for granted, let's see what else they do to promote North Texas football this fall before we declare them the best marketing dept in all of College football.  cool.gif

I made the trek up to Denton this past weekend to watch the Mavs game at Riprocks. While eating a "Mean Green Chile Chese Burger" at Cool Beans, I saw a banner for the 10th annual Mud Bug Boil for this weekend. I have only been out of school for 6 years, so by my watch, that means I *should* have known about this.. I am pretty amazed I didn't, being that it is held behind Riprocks and Lucky Lou's. More surpising was that one of the groups that benifits from it is the Mean Green Club.

Being a MGC member, I should get a flyer in the mail about this event. I love Denton, beer and mud bugs.

Oh well...

I did get my season renewal yesterday. My neighbor is pumped, he is buying this year.

It's Wednesday and I still haven't received mine! Are they sending them out in batches over several days? I even want to add a seat!

GMG!

I STILL haven't received mine!!! If it doesn't come in Saturday's mail, I guess I'll give them a call on Monday.

GMG!