NFL Combine...

BIG DAWG

Guest JohnDenver

I don't think anyone really expects him to take over the NFL, but BE *IN* the NFL, yes he is that type of guy.

He is every bit the player than Eric Peagram was... and he had a healthy career in the NFL.

That isn unreal.

He's a smaller back with an injury history that doesn't have blazing speed.

He probably will not be drafted, but he will certainly be given a chance as a free agent.

Patrick was an Academic All-American and already has earned two degrees. I think he will do just fine whether NFL football works out or not.

PC will get his chance in the NFL, and I wish him nothing but the best. If he doesn't make it I would like to see him at NT coaching the RB's. I could think of no one better to preach the importance of education and show our RB's the ropes on the field. He would be a living example and an excellent roll model.

PC will get his chance in the NFL, and I wish him nothing but the best.  If he doesn't make it I would like to see him at NT coaching the RB's.  I could think of no one better to preach the importance of education and show our RB's the ropes on the field.  He would be a living example and an excellent roll model.

He would be a great as our RB coach!

I think alot of PC...but not as a coach!!! Shouldn't we be looking for a candidate with some skins on the wall (caoching skins). We need to start raiding these lower level schools. We should look at even some of the DI-AA schools...send some offers get some young innovative blood in here.

Good Luck Patrick....I wish the best for you!!!

PC could be the one (or one of) the players to thank for the resurgence of NT FOOTBALL.

I think if PC had a big game during the Hula Bowl he might of drawn enough attention to get an invite to the combine. I kept waiting for him to break a long run but it never came as a result he will have to find a way in to the NFL via the free agent route. I have no doubt someone will bring him in to an NFL team camp, will he stick is the question?