What went so right last night ?

greenjoe

I had a meeting last night. Why someone schedules a banquet ON CAMPUS and NEXT DOOR to the Super Pit on the SAME NIGHT as a ball game is beyond me.

Anyway, I got ther after halftime. We had 8 threes, the place was fuller than at anytime this year, dancers, band, cheerleaders, and we had a 20 point lead.

What was the difference ? I noticed the seats at each end of the gym were used and not the "50 yard line" seats. I guess this was students and non season ticket holders, but what made all these poeple come out last night ?

Whatever the formula, we need to bottle it and take it out again Saturday night.

Oh, and the "NORTH"....."TEXAS" chants were the best I've heard at the Super Pit.

GO MEAN GREEN

I was wondering when they were going to have RHA night. I had class and didn't get there till the second half and I was really surprised at how full the student section was. Hopefully a lot of those students will keep making it out to games now that they have been exposed. I criticize the lack of promotion, so I'll praise the AD for last night. Hopefully this is a continuing trend.

Is there any chance that we won't have as many people at the game on Saturday? It won't be RHA night and others may think they've done their duty by coming to one game. I hope they do come out in full force, but i'm a little apprehensive. Hopefully, i'll be wrong.

Im still trying to figure out why the Troy women were talking trash to us. All during the first half (while Troy was down) they were acting badass and talking some smack to us from their seats. Then at the half when they went down to the tunnel they started talking more to us. Never seen someone get tottally dominated by 30 points and THEN start talking trash. Guess our girls will have to beat them by 60 the next time.

that was funny....as they walked by...one of us...ok me...lol....just simply said 30 points, and one of their girls got mad and yelled " DID U PLAY?"

HONESTLY...I wouldnt wanna play ina game where i lose by 30....i would hide...but hey maybe thats a troy thing!

As FFR put it last night...."You girls sure have alot of energy for a team that got throttled by 30"