UNT bookstore hats

Mean'n'Green07

I was at the bookstore looking for a cool hat with new logo, but everything I saw there was crap. They have one cool design but its in all white on a white hat, so you cant really see anything. The rest are plain terrible, I wouldnt take them even if they were free. One looks like they just stiched a half ass unt logo and didnt feel like finishing it.

Anyone know anywhere else with decent hats with the new logo?

At Voertmans, I recently bought a solid green cap with the raised white letters that has the new "North Texas" font and it is a very nice cap.

It was made by the "The Game" cap company and comes in 3 sizes with no adjustable strap in the back of the cap. I think it may also come in white with green letters, too.

GBT!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

Try this.  I think there is a Lids/Hat World in the Golden Triangle Mall if you're looking in Denton.

That is a great selection from Lids.

Nice to see our "branding" campaign is in full swing. Now if we can get other crap with the UNT or eagle on it.

Edited by gksmith

I was at the bookstore looking for a cool hat with new logo, but everything I saw there was crap. They have one cool design but its in all white on a white hat, so you cant really see anything. The rest are plain terrible, I wouldnt take them even if they were free. One looks like they just stiched a half ass unt logo and didnt feel like finishing it.

Anyone know anywhere else with decent hats with the new logo?

I know how you feel. Silver and I tried, sorry we couldn't go on. By the way, I will NEVER, EVER, .......EVER buy a hat with UNT on it. I just c...UNT do it.

Rick.