How many for the ASU game?

NT91

Our group of six will be among the faithful who attend. The attendance for this one could be pretty bad. I would guess that there will be about 5000 in the stadium. This is not a good way to send off this group of Seniors who have done so much for this program, but it is the price we pay to get a game on national TV.

Our group of six will be among the faithful who attend.  The attendance for  this one could be pretty bad.  I would guess that there will be about 5000 in the stadium.  This is not a good way to send off this group of Seniors who have done so much for this program, but it is the price we pay to get a game on national TV.

National TV?

i'll be back up here for the game and hope to talk some of my friends back home into coming with me. i've talked to maybe 3 of my friends up here who are coming back up for the game. i'm thinking the afternoon kick is going to make it tougher for people to get back here because sleeping until 1:00 is what you do during thanksgiving!

I still don't know how they came up with 19,500+ from last weeks game, so I will say that if they count like they did last week, there will be around 14,000.

It is based on ticket sales and not attendance from what I understand, so if 3000 season ticket holders to not show up for the game they are still counted from what I understand.

i'm thinking the afternoon kick is going to make it tougher for people to get back here because sleeping until 1:00 is what you do during thanksgiving!

That's why most early football games nationwide are empty each week. wink.gif

NT football is just most of the students 3rd or 4th option even when they are on campus - and based on what they've seen this year - who can blame them?

I can.

Thank you for taking my sarcasm laced bait - people sleep in on Thanksgiving is about the lamest excuse yet. I'd rather pretend everyone who doesn't come is a stoner hippy, but the reality is there are many sports fans on campus who feel no connection to the team and are more fired up about the A&M/UT game Friday morning.