Tailgating Madness.......

KingDL1

We will be out in the Orange Parking Lot around 12:00 noon Saturday. We will be setting up for a tailgating blow-out!! Or better said, a culinary show down. Maybe a grill-master cook-off whatever we do we will have plenty of food.

We will likely have some beer, tequila and other beverages. tongue.gif

Anyone in the area stop by, say hello, I will enjoy seeing you.

This will be most of my groups last game this year, do to several different commitments 75% of the guys will be out of town for the last game. That said we are making this the last HURRAH of the year!

The weather looks great:

Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 66. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest.

Saturday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 40. North northwest wind between 5 and 10 mph.

Is anyone setting up in or near the Orange Lot?

GO MEAN GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest JohnDenver

My crew sets up in the orange lot near the entrance of the practice fields that faces the Super Pit. We have a camper, popup tent, turkey frier, smoker and fire pit.

We will be there Friday night in a camper. We are having a chili cook off... You should set up on the same row.

user posted image

I was out doing a little work for my company today,

I was flying and taking pictures in the area so I

took several of Fout's Field.

More to come

Nice pic. You can see where the new stadium will be across the I-35E, there on the golf course.......someday soon hopefully! ph34r.gif

Edited by NT80

Yup we have four Soviet Fighter/trainers L-29s from Bulgaria, but they are low wing and too fast to take pictures from.

I was in a Cessna 172 yesterday.

They could carry two 500 pound bombs maybe, but the weapon systems have been deactivated. But even if all four were flying right now and were still set up to carry bombs, and if we could locate an endless supply of bombs. It would take endless sorties to level that thing. I think most of western Denton would be flat before the stadium would come down.

It is a brick sh*thouse, Fout's Field appears to be solid concrete built when they made things to last. laugh.gif