Mr. E. Shredder bought my remaining

Green Grenade II

It was a tough decision for me. The radio? Going to Fouts to watch the goons in the yellow shirts annoy us? Then, I looked at my friend next to my desk. I plugged him in and wow...problem solved.

I'll decide on Saturday whether to turn my radio on. Or, I might just wait and read the article in the Sunday paper.

I hate how I feel right now. I will be at the basketball games, though. I will always love North Texas. There needs to be a solution and soon. Probably won't happen, though. ph34r.gif

Green Grenade - have you looked up "fan" in the dictionary. There are a ton of players on the team that need everybody's support. This is homecoming, the last for many. There are players on this team that took us to the conference wins, bowl games, bowl win, etc. You have decided to jump ship because

security has pissed you off. Come on, FFR was the one involved and I feel confident in saying he won't be shredding any tickets to the game. Give me a break.

Bazmom

You and I have had conversations in the past. I think Nick is an excellent kid and I know he has led by his example in the classroom. He is one of the best placekickers we have ever had at this university. I hope when he graduates he will tell you the real story about how DD shows up late for practices, doesn't attend all of practice, sometimes is "out of it" at practice, and the overall disorganized zoo that is North Texas Football right now.

Edited by flyonthewall

This is MY team. It belongs to guys like me and GGII and all the fans that post on this board.

It DOES NOT belong to some hired hand that is paid to be here.

I'll be there when this bunch of coaches is long gone. GGII and FFR and all the rest will be there too.

Best of luck to DD with the Kansas State job.

GO MEAN GREEN

You have yet to acquire the taste to Green Grenade's posts....that is all. I think I wrote a scathing response, similar to BazMom, a year or so ago to one of his "I'm OFFICIALLY off the bandwagon" posts. Then something clicked....

Now I read post titles like "Mr E Shredder bought my remaining tickets" and almost fall out of my chair laughing.

Green Grenade - have you looked up "fan" in the dictionary.  There are a ton of players on the team that need everybody's support.  This is homecoming, the last for many.  There are players on this team that took us to the conference wins, bowl games, bowl win, etc.  You have decided to jump ship because

security has pissed you off.  Come on, FFR was the one involved and I feel confident in saying he won't be shredding any tickets to the game.  Give me a break.

Another victim of GG's sarcasm.. GG didnt shred anything, dear. He has been posting these "shock-value" lines for years now. The Alums you know from the tailgaiting and away games will always be there, no matter what the record.

By the way, I still owe you a beer for Nickie's FG against LSUsed.. (I'll have Rum and Coke if you want an upgrade for free...)

GMG!!!

Bazmom

You and I have had conversations in the past.  I think Nick is an excellent kid and I know he has led by his example in the classroom.  He is one of the best placekickers we have ever had at this university.  I hope when he graduates he will tell you the real story about how DD shows up late for practices, doesn't attend all of practice, sometimes is "out of it" at practice, and the overall disorganized zoo that is North Texas Football right now.

WOW!

This is very disturbing. mad.gif

Please, elaborate on this more.