How bad will saturday really be?

ntsumgspe

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not saying all or even a majority of freshman. But in the case of the o-line, why not? We still have a chance a to win conference and bo bowling. We don't have to many options to plug in there except for freshman. The main person I would like to see play would be Banks. One other question, where is Venegas? Is he on O-line or D-line. By all reports he was doing good by once the season started nothing.

I would love to be doing the same thing. But, it's not looking good.

Next time, and with a smile or a laugh, and with your hand over your heart, just say: "It doesn't matter what the score will be because win or lose, the Mean Green is my team". 

Many people who start this kind of digging often times only support teams who are currently winning and can't stand this response because more often than not, they have no loyalty, nor do they know the concept of it.  Be it to their boss, company, marriage, family, friends, school or whatever.  And when you put it back to them like this, it reminds them about some time in the past when they let someone, or something they loved, down because of it.

Rick

WOW....talk about a nutshot! I like it!

If any freshmen were going to start, it'd probably be Kartey Agbottah or Eddrick Gilmore.  Gilmore is a great d-line prospect and has the prototypical body with long arms and a quick first step.  Once he gets in better shape he'll probably start showing up.

Woo hoo! Go Kartay! I'd love to see him lay the hurt on LSU. (He's my adopted player.) biggrin.gif

Unless you're a white sox fan I fail to see how you think you can talk trash to me.

After years of cheering for the likes of Chet Lemon, Eric Soderholm, Ralph Garr, Ron Karkovice and enduring countless uniform disasters ... I have to trash talk with someone. Why not a fellow Mean Green fan ? biggrin.gif

After years of cheering for the likes of Chet Lemon, Eric Soderholm, Ralph Garr, Ron Karkovice and enduring countless uniform disasters ... I have to trash talk with someone. Why not a fellow Mean Green fan ?  biggrin.gif

Right. I know your type. You were probably a Boston fan last year too, huh? Or are you a Cubs fan jumping on the bandwagon like Mr. Cusack here?

user posted image

Right. I know your type. You were probably a Boston fan last year too, huh? Or are you a Cubs fan jumping on the bandwagon like Mr. Cusack here?

user posted image

And you've been a Lastros fan your whole life, right ? Or did you lose your Minnesota Twins hat ? So do you also cheer for the Titans, er Oilers, or the Texans ?

My advice to DD is this:

Run the ball every play. Don't snap the ball until the play clock is down to two seconds. Hopefully we can get some first downs to keep the clock running. Instruct all players to not run out of bounds. Using this strategy we could hold LSU to less than 60 points.

PREDICTION: LSU 74, NT 0.

After the game RV should pull a Trump, FIRE EVERYBODY!

Next time, and with a smile or a laugh, and with your hand over your heart, just say: "It doesn't matter what the score will be because win or lose, the Mean Green is my team".

Right - Just keep saying "Victory's in store whatever the score, our team will always fight. FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!" Then stand back and watch his bewildered face with glee.

LSU 65

NT 0