Roll Call For Tuesday

Eagle-96

I'll be there with my 3 year old daughter in her Mean Green cheerleading outfit. My wife and our 9 month old will not be making this one. I'm leaving work in Plano at around 4pm, so hopefully I'll be there for an hour of Beerman.

For anyone who's not aware, Beerman IS playing from 4-6pm, and Budweiser IS giving out free beer for the same amount of time. For anyone who likes free beer and country music or just one of the above, you should stop by.

I'll be giving my 2 extra tickets to 3 of my Fraternity Brothers to divide among themselves.

King, atleast we can agree on the GMG, otherwise, I don't think we could get along.

Don't forget Hockey, maybe long-neck beers and grilled beer marinated bratwurst.

Hey if you get out there in time we will be in Orange parking on the south edge near the bus stop thing and where point bank usually is. Come by have a beer or a shot and a brat.

Baseball is the best of 5 right now.

Guest JohnDenver

Called in sick today  :cough: cough:

I think I have Mean Green Fever..............

Classic! I think I caught the same thing.

I will be there around 3:00. Took a half day at work. A man has his priorities.

i'm involved in collegelife (the college ministry of denton Bible church) and we have our weekly meetings (axcess) on Tuesday nights.  they've cancelled axcess and have encouraged all 800 of us to be at the game together, so hopefully at least 500 will make it that way.

3rd row or so on student side, 35 yard line on the north end.

I have class from 6-9 so I'll probably get my test back and then leave.