K-State

NT91

Perhaps, but does noone have faith. Yes Flanigan did poorly, hopefully he will study harder next time. I think changes need to be made. But I think the negativity FLOWING on this board just lets everyone know how weak we mentally and gives reason for DRC to trash us and any other team checking out this ever growing board. Are we fair weather fans? I am not!!

Lets vent, get it over with, but not let it carry on too long. we are better than letting TULSA unsure.gif getting the better of us.

Edited by andrewrozell

Perhaps, but does noone have faith. Yes Flanigan did poorly, hopefully he will study harder next time. I think changes need to be made. But I think the negativity FLOWING on this board just lets everyone know how weak we mentally and gives reason for DRC to trash us and any other team checking out this ever growing board. Are we fair weather fans? I am not!!

Lets vent, get it over with, but not let it carry on too long. we are better than letting TULSA  unsure.gif getting the better of us.

but it's so much fun to rant & rave!

Lets vent, get it over with, but not let it carry on too long. we are better than letting TULSA  unsure.gif getting the better of us.

I don't think we have to worry about fair weather fans on this board, I am sure nearly every one that came tonight on this board will be there for the next game.

I don't think we have to worry about fair weather fans on this board, I am sure nearly every one that came tonight on this board will be there for the next game.

Yes, I'll be there. Plus, if someone doesn't do their job, they need to be called out for it. Some people didn't do their job this week and I'm sure they don't expect us to sit around and say good job. That really would make this board the Idiot Board.

Ummm lets see now RF has OC for 3 seasons now, how is it he does not yet no how to run the offense here, it is not like he has to learn the spread offense or something like that.

It is time to start holding coaches accountable, rather than patting them on the shoulder and better luck next time, 36 games later.

Losing 54-2 to Tulsa is a flat embarassment.

Well if you want to hold coaches accountable I think it is a good idea - however, most on here and most UNT fans are happy just winning the Sun Belt. And DD is proving that he can do that year and year out. However, he is also proved that he can't win OOC games, and frankly, we don't have the players to do it. Tulsa's line was much bigger.

Tonight's game is a good showing of the separation between the Sun Belt and the other conferences.

The simple fact that DD has won 4 straight conf. titles, and he is still here should tell you that he is not wanted somewhere else.

Well if you want to hold coaches accountable I think it is a good idea - however, most on here and most UNT fans are happy just winning the Sun Belt.  And DD is proving that he can do that year and year out.  However, he is also proved that he can't win OOC games, and frankly, we don't have the players to do it.  Tulsa's line was much bigger. 

Tonight's game is a good showing of the separation between the Sun Belt and the other conferences.

The simple fact that DD has won 4 straight conf. titles, and he is still here should tell you that he is not wanted somewhere else.

And it baffles me as to why the Board of Regents keep extending his contract EVERY SINGLE YEAR wacko.gif

Heck, we're not going to get 5 safeties and I know our offense isn't going to score so there's no shot at a field goal.  We may get lucky and get one defensive TD.  I think it's closer to:

KSU - 123

NT - 7

Man, don't you think you're being aweful generous? LOL!

Seiously, I'm thinkin'...

KSU - 61

NT - 0

...The ONLY way we score is on a freak turnover. This offense has got NOTHING! DD is not using the weapons he DOES have in a manner that defies logic. Unless this changes, I don't think we can score on anyone. Not a 'belt member, and CERTAINLY not a member of the Big XII.

Spanked? A "spanking" would have been a 21-7 loss.

This is more like someone picking a fight in the men's restroom with some average looking guy, so that he can show-off to his friends. He then gets his head shoved into the toilet, and the toilet gets flushed a couple of times, right there in front of all his friends. AND THEN, he has to go outside and explain to his girlfriend why his head and the front of his clothes are all wet......and smelly. PLUS, the whole incident gets caught on camera, and downloaded onto the internet for the rest of the world to see.

This is more like someone picking a fight in the men's restroom with some average looking guy, so that he can show-off to his friends. He then gets his head  shoved into the toilet, and the toilet gets flushed a couple of times, right there in front of all his friends. AND THEN, he has to go outside and explain to his girlfriend why his head and the front of his clothes are all wet......and smelly. PLUS, the whole incident gets caught on camera, and downloaded onto the internet for the rest of the world to see.

Now that's funny and sad because it's sooo true. biggrin.gif

This is more like someone picking a fight in the men's restroom with some average looking guy, so that he can show-off to his friends. He then gets his head  shoved into the toilet, and the toilet gets flushed a couple of times, right there in front of all his friends. AND THEN, he has to go outside and explain to his girlfriend why his head and the front of his clothes are all wet......and smelly. PLUS, the whole incident gets caught on camera, and downloaded onto the internet for the rest of the world to see.

LMAO!!!! laugh.giflaugh.gif

sad.gifsad.gif