ESPN Bottom Ten Here We Come

akriesman

I am pretty sure that we will be the only team this week to score 2 points.

Yeah, 7 points by the offense in two games. This game really makes me mad. Is there going to be any freakin' accountability for Dickey and Flannigan after two terrible offensive performances? My gosh - MTSU could have killed us had they not beaten themselves.

How can this team come into such a big home opener so unprepared?

Don't count it out.

It is quite possible they will put the entire conference in the bottom ten this week sad.gif

This really is shaping out to be the worst season in the Sun Belt's history and the other years weren't all that great.

Kudos for Louisiana-Lafayette for coming back and putting away Northwestern State 49-28 as well as Arkansas State who did well in hanging with Oklahoma State and only lost 20-10.

As far as the rest of us are concerned:

Middle Tennessee 7

Akron 17 <---A MAC team, and usually a mid-level one at best

North Texas 2

Tulsa 54 <----Decent team, but I doubt they finish in the upper half of CUSA

Louisiana-Monroe 7

Georgia 44

Florida Atlantic 7

Minnesota 46

Troy 21

Missouri 56

Very embarrassing for the Sun Belt. And Hurricane Katrina's destuction only seemed to put a more depressing value on our conference by forcing our conference headquarters to move to Tuscaloosa, and with the damage to the SuperDome, throwing the New Orleans Bowl in limbo.

This really is shaping out to be the worst season in the Sun Belt's history and the other years weren't all that great.

Kudos for Louisiana-Lafayette for coming back and putting away Northwestern State 49-28 as well as Arkansas State who did well in hanging with Oklahoma State and only lost 20-10.

As far as the rest of us are concerned:

Middle Tennessee 7

Akron 17 <---A MAC team, and usually a mid-level one at best

North Texas 2

Tulsa 54 <----Decent team, but I doubt they finish in the upper half of CUSA

Louisiana-Monroe 7

Georgia 44

Florida Atlantic 7

Minnesota 46

Troy 21

Missouri 56

Very embarrassing for the Sun Belt.  And Hurricane Katrina's destuction only seemed to put a more depressing value on our conference by forcing our conference headquarters to move to Tuscaloosa, and with the damage to the SuperDome, throwing the New Orleans Bowl in limbo.

The NT loss was far and away the most embarrasing for the conference. 54-2 to Tulsa. OMG.

Tulsa just kicked our butts up and down the field.

It is a sad day for the Sun Belt, and a sickening day for North Texas.