LSU line predictions

gangrene

I was just watching some FOX Sports imitation of ESPN Classic. The game was the 2002 LSU vs Kentucky classic in which LSU scored the 75 yard touchdown pass with :02 seconds left in the game. That game was played in Lexington and Kentucky was pretty good that year. The only reason I'm mentioning this is because Kentucky was likely the better team on the field that day but LSU still won. It seemed like Kentucky expected to lose because they have always been dominated by LSU.

What will our mindset be when we play LSU? Will we take the field expecting to lose 65-0 or will we harbor thoughts of an upset? However unlikely, a UNT upset of LSU could put us on the road to an undefeated season and a BCS bowl game. No one expects that to happen and we'd all be ecstatic with a victory over K-State and a one loss season, culminating with a New Orleans Bowl win and a top 25 ranking.

Well, it's late and I'm still a little drunk and maybe already asleep and dreaming...OBVIOUSLY.

Now to the point...what will the betting line vs LSU be?? My prediction is 38 1/2 and I'm not sure which side I would take...if I was a gambling man.