Welcome Texas D1-A College Visitors To GMG.com

ALL VISITORS! Help us pass some time until all our respective football teams start 2-a-days! LOL!

So.........HOW MUCH DO YOU REALLY LOVE YOUR SCHOOL & YOUR SCHOOL'S FOOTBALL TEAM? A Vote in this poll will give everyone a hint of that.smile.gif

....................................................................................................................................

REGISTER USING A GENERIC NAME IF YOU DON'T WON'T TO BLOW YOUR COVER (or your school affiliation):

You will have to register on GoMeanGreen.com (if you haven't previously) to vote for your favorite color combo; that is, your alma mater or favorite Texas D1-A college football team, but that part is free, EZ and takes no time at all.

.....................................................................................................................................

Now.......surely you're not going to let "THAT" school beat your school in this poll....OR are you? ph34r.gif

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

<>*<> GOOD LUCK TO ALL TEXAS D1-A SCHOOLS IN YOUR UPCOMING 2005 FOOTBALL CAMPAIGNS!

<>*<> The Mean Green Nation will be pulling for your team when you are not on our schedule and (especially) when you are playing a non-Texas school! Sort of the Texan thing to do, right?!?!? cool.gif

NOW.......................VOTE!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

Was sorta' hopin' we had more Texas D1-A visitors (and we still may except they are just not registered as to vote in the poll).

Too lazy to register in order to vote? Awe shucks! Some of our visitors can even register under a most generic name w/o giving their school affiliation away in order to vote for their own school's colors in this poll.

So...........anyone have the date on when 2-a-days in Mean Green Country begin?!?! tongue.gif

OH, we have a tie in this poll thus far! laugh.gif

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

ALL VISITORS!  Help us pass some time until all our respective football teams start 2-a-days!  LOL!

So.........HOW MUCH DO YOU REALLY LOVE YOUR SCHOOL & YOUR SCHOOL'S FOOTBALL TEAM?  A Vote in this poll will give everyone a hint of that.smile.gif

....................................................................................................................................

You may have to register on GoMeanGreen.com (if you haven't previously) to vote for your favorite color combo; that is, your alma mater or favorite Texas D1-A college football team, but that part is free, EZ and takes no time at all.

.....................................................................................................................................

Now.......surely you're not going to let "THAT" school beat your school in this poll....OR are you? ph34r.gif

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

<>*<> GOOD LUCK TO ALL TEXAS D1-A SCHOOLS IN YOUR UPCOMING 2005 FOOTBALL CAMPAIGNS! 

<>*<> The Mean Green Nation will be pulling for your team when you are not on our schedule and (especially) when you are playing a non-Texas school!  Sort of the Texan thing to do, right?!?!? cool.gif

NOW.......................VOTE!

Jim, I always enjoy your "polls" but I want to mention my favorite colors (other than Mean Green, of course- I'm a rabid and proud fan of the Mean Green), so my favorite colors are Gold & White (South Oak Cliff High School Golden Bears- just had our high school reunion), and Scarlet and Gray (The Ohio State University-since I'm was born in Dayton and we had Buckeye trees in our yard- plus they are going to punish some Burnt Orange players who take the field in Ohio Stadium this fall). Good post, PMG!

Hey? Some of our visitors are slowly discovering this poll. There is a small race going on right now--who knows, maybe it will gain some momentum? rolleyes.gif Pass the word to your fellow alums, TX D1-A college visitors.

So.......register and vote! You are among friends here at GoMeanGreen.com.

Texas Tech now leads in the poll with "3" votes! I bet they get the word out on the Llano Estacado. smile.gif

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

And a few more votes coming in with the Red Raiders of Texas Tech in the lead and TCU closing in fast! Come on SMU and Baylor, where the heck are ya"!"! smile.gif (Hey! How 'bout those blue and white Rice Owls)?!?!?

Visitors can register under generic names on GMG.com if you don't won't to blow your cover or show school affiliation (shame on you if that is the case). tongue.gif

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

And a few more votes coming in with the Red Raiders of Texas Tech in the lead and TCU closing in fast!  Come on SMU and Baylor, where the heck are ya"!"! smile.gif  (Hey!  How 'bout those blue and white Rice Owls)?!?!?

Visitors can register under generic names on GMG.com if you don't won't to blow your cover or show school affiliation (shame on you if that is the case). tongue.gif

Bump....

Invites to come over to vote have been extended to some of these schools message board so I put this back to the top so they can see this thread. rolleyes.gif

You folks run a damn good site. Keep up the good work.

And good luck in 2005.

(Those of us in SMU country have great faith in Coach Dickey and the Great Ramon Flanigan!)

Most complimentary SMU post I've read on this board!

My best regards to you and good luck to you Ponies this season. smile.gif

Most complimentary SMU post I've read on this board!

My best regards to you and good luck to you Ponies this season. smile.gif

Welcome "giacfsp' of SMU! You talk about your generic monikers! ! ! LOL! But you did disclose your affiliation and that is most appreciated. Enjoyed reading your post, too. Get some of your other buddies at www.PonyFans.com to visit and use a generic name when they register here if they must.smile.gif In fact, tell them TCU still has a 1 point lead over the Stangs that they can pass easily with a some more Mustang voters.

And to LSUfan4444, please continue your frequent visits and infomative posts--we enjoy them over here. Sorry about leaving out non Texas D1--A schools but the poll would have been too lengthy had we included colleges outside Texas.

Good luck to SMU and LSU in 2005, exept on the first Saturday in September, LSU'ers! cool.gif

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

Sorry about leaving out non Texas D1--A schools but the poll would have been too lengthy had we included colleges outside Texas.

I completely understand, but a write in vote never hurts. Even if you don't make the runoff. And good luck to you in pursuing another trip to New orleans next winter.

Does it seem odd that out of 12 posts, now 13, that 8 are PMG's?  What is the purpose of this thread?

Texas hospitality? Encouraging visitors to, uh, visit GMG.com?

If you think about it, what is the purpose of any thread? rolleyes.gif

PS: Upon further thought, your're right, UNTLifer, probably some over-kill going on here but lets see how many more non North Texans vote (and register) cause God only knows many of us have registered on their boards. AND.....just something to do till 2-a-days? wink.gif

Edited by PlummMeanGreen