...I have always hated the guy. He has day in and day out showed absolutely zero respect for the game, been a selfish me-first guy, a loudmouthed braggart with no humility, and the fact that he twice danced on our star at Texas Stadium hacked me off beyond belief.

Well, I still don't like him, but I can't hate him.

He said in the press conference that, had he been Brett Farve, the media would have called him a warrior for coming out and playing with an injury that should have kept him from walking, but, since he's T.O., he's selfish.

I thought about that. And, you know what? I think he has a point.

Can you imagine the rehab he'd have to do to get ready for a game like this? Can you imagine the courage it must take to go out there and realize that your career might be over if you plant your foot wrong? Can you imagine the pain he must have felt? Shoot, he was limping seriously after every play.

When Byron Leftwich had to be carried down the field on an offensive drive, he was a hero.

T.O. a hero you are not. Worthy of my respect you still are not. But i'll be damned if you didn't prove that you have one hell of a will.

The point about Favre is correct.

But, TO brought the scrutiny on himself with his implications that his healing was of a divine nature.

He played a tough game, and he is right about how the media paints different pictures of different figures, but he brought a lot of that on himself.

I think Favre is called a warrior because Brett seems like a humble person. TO, Im not calling him selfish. but how's this for being a pompus arse, When he got hurt, he told the coaches to make sure to tell the team, "Make sure they know they can win without me."

This guy needs to be humbled.

I think Favre is called a warrior because Brett seems like a humble person.

And THERE'S the difference, and what TO fails to realize.

Yes, we'd call Brett a warrior because he's not ME ME ME all the time. If he were, we'd say the same crap about him. TO gets treated the way he does because he does the things he does. If he didn't act like such a phenominal ass all the time, he wouldn't get treated differently. Congrats, TO, you're the boy who cried "Look at ME!"

We're talking about a guy who whined his way to being in Philadelphia.

It's hilarious to see all these Cowboy fans talk down on T.O. when last I checked, one of your wideouts had the name of Keyshawn Johnson. This guy goes out and risks his career to be able to play in the Super Bowl and win a championship with his team, and you're reluctant to give him his dues. Amazing. The guy's an entertainer, he keeps people talking and possibly knocks up the ratings of any game he plays in, NFL owners love him for that, like it or not. As long as he keeps clean off the field and doesn't stab anyone, I'm cool with him.

Yes, he played a tough game, I said that. I also said that his point about the difference in treatment with him and Brett Favre was correct too. But the reason that is the case is because of the spectacle he makes of himself on a routine basis.

Cowboy fans can say whatever they want about TO because of what he did in Texas Stadium a few years ago, and the Keyshawn argument holds no water, because he has not popped off once as a Cowboy. If he decided to, he would have a lot of ground to make up to catch up with TO.

Also, Keyshawn is not a pretty boy wideout, he makes his living just as much off blocking as catching passes, and is probably the second best wideout in that mold in the game to Hines Ward. TO played a tough game, but bum ankle or not, we will never see him pushing around a defensive lineman just like we will never see Keyshawn burn a defense for a 30 yard gain and do a dance for it.

Also, I too am glad he hasn't stabbed anyone literally. But he has done his share of that figuratively, just as Ray Lewis, Ozzie Newsom, Jeff Garcia, ect., ect.

Speaking of which, he called Jeff Garcia gay last offseason, yet he had the Playboy Playmate of the year beating up chicks over him, while the focus of TO's season was getting Andy Reid in tights. Maybe TO needs to look in the mirror before making those claims? blink.gif

Also, Keyshawn is not a pretty boy wideout, he makes his living just as much off blocking as catching passes, and is probably the second best wideout in that mold in the game to Hines Ward.

No matter, its a hypocracy to hate on T.O. when you've got a pseudo-version of him that already existed before T.O. came along.

Cowboy fans can say whatever they want about TO because of what he did in Texas Stadium a few years ago, and the Keyshawn argument holds no water, because he has not popped off once as a Cowboy. If he decided to, he would have a lot of ground to make up to catch up with TO.

Edited by Coach

No matter, its a hypocracy to hate on T.O. when you've got a pseudo-version of him that already existed before T.O. came along.

How is it a "hypocracy" to hate on TO because your team has a loud-mouthed receiver?

It would only be hypocritical if you defended or liked that loud-mouthed receiver. I didn't want Me-shawn in Dallas, but, as Coach has stated, he's pretty much been a good little boy and done his job since he's been here.

TO cried when he didn't get his way, and the NFL let him go to Philadelphia, where he was the final piece in their.... continuation of a legacy of choking. It's always about TO, and then TO cries even more when people call him out on it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

When BP leaves so will KJ

And we do hate TO (As C-boy fans) but I do enjoy the Deon Sander's personality.

Heck if he were a c-boy I'd love him but he is on the P-Eagles so forget him.........

Truth is the game needs TO just like Moss etc. They sell tkts

Who cares this was the worst SB as a c-boy fan!

Wanted NE to lose because of the Dynasty crap and wanted the Eagles to lose, well because they are the freakn Eagles! I honestly did not know who to go for until I saw DM getting sacked over and over in the 1st qtr...........then I was enjoying that so much that I had to go 4 the Pats!

LOL the Eagles choke even w/ TO....................GO COWBOYS we will be back but not if VT is the QB!

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif