How do you feel

marc_moffitt

I voted the middle one because it is pretty obvious that UNT has outgrown the SBC.

A change to a better conference (C-USA?) might mean losing more but playing better competition. Gota get a baseball program and better football attendance.

Outgrown the Sun Belt? Please.

Boise State hasn't outgrown the WAC and they've not lost a game (conference or non-conference since the third game of last season).

Utah hasn't outgrown the MWC and they've not lost a game (conference or non-conference) since October of last year.

Take care of business in AND out of conference and you'll get a chance to play for $1 million like Boise or $11 million like Utah.

The problem is that CUSA has taken a BIG step downward by hwo they are bringing in. Schools like SMU and Rice are no step up. I don't think we would do much losing in CUSA at this point. I don't think we will have to wait to see the day where 3 or 4 of the SBC schools could win, in CUSA.

The #1 and co #2 teams in CUSA are leaving along with South Florida. They replace them with winless UCF, a Marshall team that built with four wins over MAC schools that probably would not have won a single Belt game, a UTEP team that just lost to Tulsa, and three private schools.

The gap is going to narrow.

What we need is out-of-conference success.