What would be your move with Rubin?

Rubin is ready. What do you do?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Make the call

• I want him back ASAP. Chemistry/flow at play here. Would start working him into the UTSA game.
    • One, /maybe/ two, games prior to tournament. So, work him in vs FAU/Rice
    • I am not giving him PT until the tournament.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/10/2024 at 06:00 AM

This tough stretch started at Charlotte Jan 20th. We are 3-5 in that stretch. Charlotte was the only double digit loss. We have limped through the rest of that stretch without Jones and half that stretch without Nolan. In those 8 games we beat SMU, lost @ FAU by 3 after leading the entire game, lost to UAB in OT by 3 after leading the entire game, lost to USF by 5 after leading the entire game, beat Tulsa handily there, lost to SMU there by 3, and beat Memphis handily. All that with 40% of our starting lineup out. 

I say all that to say we may be the USF of the conference if we were 100% healthy this year. As for Jones, I would want him back ASAP. But only if he’s 100%.  We need to get on a run here and need to be streaking into the tourney. If we are, we’re going to be the team no one wants to play.  

• Upvote 1