Spring Roster Update

27 minutes ago, NT80 said:

We should be focused on recruiting the portal over HS.  Players can't portal out again until they graduate.  As soon as a HS recruit in our program player shows potential he's offered $ by larger programs.   The way for us to retain players is kill the portal opt-out by recruiting more mature, college-experienced transfers from the beginning.

I definitely see your point, but I think if we could manage to recruit/retain more Rod Brown’s, then we’d be okay to plug-play as needed.  Easier said than done, I know. 

24 minutes ago, TheReal_jayD said:

Not the rules any more. Looks like guys can transfer as much as they want now. 

Didn't Alabama have a player that just left HS and early enrolled in January already hit the portal? I don't care if the coach left; allowing players to transfer before they even practice is asinine. 

• Upvote 6