***OFFICIAL UAB vs UNT In-Game Discussion***

Coach Andy Mac

30 minutes ago, 3_n_out said:

Yup…especially if Morris doesn’t hit the portal hard. If he sticks to recruiting HS more than the portal, we won’t be seeing good times for quite a while. 

I would really like to see someone explain how they believe focusing on high school talent can get this team competing for conference championships.

• Upvote 3

Just now, Bleed Green said:

Even though we shouldn’t put ourselves in the situation of being behind at the half, I think one thing we can all agree on is that this team doesn’t quit and fights back

But what’s frustrating is they have to wait when they’re behind in the second half to actually put up the fight

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, 3_n_out said:

But what’s frustrating is they have to wait when they’re behind in the second half to actually put up the fight

I think the other team always thinks they're up big enough they can start passing. UAB will start running again now. Just my layman's eye 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, 97and03 said:

Exactly. The only defense as bad as ours is UAB and our “elite offense” has been struggling against it. 

Apparently we take a half to start going, maybe our games should just start in the 2nd half and team is down 14 pts at least. 

Defense going now, but so frustrating