A Fine Son: The Making of a Record-Setting Quarterback

UNTLifer

I could read that guy's story 1000 times. There was a great video story in the Tulsa World that looked at Mason and Jason's friendship in high school and the hopes they had to play college ball. Think it behind the paywall now, but I watched it and shared it a lot while they were here. Mason remains one of my favorite North Texas players, as much for how he carried himself as his play on the field.

GMG

• Upvote 6

I agree...Mason was just so fun to watch and I loved his attitude and demeanor on and off the field.  I hope he is having fun in the CFL.  He is a class act all the way.  I still have my "Mason Fine" T-shirt but can't ever remember if it says Mean Green or North Texas!  As I mentioned in another thread Mason and Tylor Perry are two of the most enjoyable athletes to have played at UNT and I have been a fan for 55 years!  Lots of others too but they are two of the more recent favorites.

• Upvote 3

13 hours ago, untcampbell said:

I could read that guy's story 1000 times. There was a great video story in the Tulsa World that looked at Mason and Jason's friendship in high school and the hopes they had to play college ball. Think it behind the paywall now, but I watched it and shared it a lot while they were here. Mason remains one of my favorite North Texas players, as much for how he carried himself as his play on the field.

GMG

• Thanks 2