O-Line Coach?

El Paso Eagle

2 minutes ago, Cr1028 said:

My gif is based on the hires thus far so I wouldn’t expect OL to be any different.

I enjoy the back-and-forth with anyone that actually take the effort to put something. And yes, I expect another "up and comer." I like what Coach Morris is doing, but like a lot of OC's, he seems to have the "My Offense can outscore you" confidence. I like the thought of making sure you can control the trenches in crunch time.

• Eye Roll 1

21 minutes ago, El Paso Eagle said:

I enjoy the back-and-forth with anyone that actually take the effort to put something. And yes, I expect another "up and comer." I like what Coach Morris is doing, but like a lot of OC's, he seems to have the "My Offense can outscore you" confidence. I like the thought of making sure you can control the trenches in crunch time.

I rolled my eyes because you just put this same post up yesterday. Why create another one?

• Upvote 2
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Green Crazy said:

I rolled my eyes because you just put this same post up yesterday. Why create another one?

Fair question. I believe this might be the most important assistant hire he makes. Our O-line has been a strength and I hope we are able to keep it that way.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, El Paso Eagle said:

Fair question. I believe this might be the most important assistant hire he makes. Our O-line has been a strength and I hope we are able to keep it that way.

I agree with that. I think you can put the word "bump" a post and the mods will bring the topic to the top of the board instead of creating a new one, just FYI. 

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, All About UNT said:

Yes to Green Crazy's point there are some of you who have been creating quite a few redundant threads and certainly threads of minimal substance. Those are going to have to be cracked down upon. 

We have a few here that seemingly start a new thread for every news feed/tweet they find.  Pretty annoying, IMO, but not my place or power to try to stop them.  It's a first world issue that I can live with.

Edited by greenminer
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2