10 Most Intriguing Bubble Teams

Talon90

I thought this was interesting.  Not sure how reliable the source, but no matter who it is It’s very nice to be mentioned anyway.

Still amazing to me how this was supposed to be a rebuilding season.
  I would like to see this Mean Green Defense against this year’s Purdue team or…….TCU or……..SMU? 

947E6AB6-DBF0-4BCF-97E9-0BE48AE7DF13.jpeg.8193c62d6d3caa9bc96f9590378c0e36.jpeg

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, PlummMeanGreen said:

Not sure how reliable the source, but no matter who it is It’s very nice to be mentioned anyway.

Podcasts and blogs, twitter and instagram accounts, are incredibly fun sources for sports talk.  It's nice to have something not from the same circle of media mouths we see within national networks.

But that's all they are: sports talk by fans.  Don't get too hung up on reliability.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, greenminer said:

Podcasts and blogs, twitter and instagram accounts, are incredibly fun sources for sports talk.  It's nice to have something not from the same circle of media mouths we see within national networks.

But that's all they are: sports talk by fans.  Don't get too hung up on reliability.

Like I said “still nice just to be mentioned no matter who mentioned us” because in the last 50 (exact) years—I can’t recall that we have ever been mentioned in such high cotton as Final 4 Dark Horse?  
Best part of this is somebody out there is noticing us. Now if we can just get KTCK 1310 to do the same.🤬
I take those blogs with the grain of salt (probably like TCU Froggie fans have); but weather forecast blogs is another whole different thing.🙄 

🦅

Edited by PlummMeanGreen