ULL

bigrobdsp

Guest e-bone

I wanted to see UNO win the game last night B/C they knocked us out but I take comfort in the fact that ULL will represent the sunbelt well in the big show.

LA Laf gave Arizona all they could handle. I think they have a good shot at a first round upset.

Guest e-bone

No way will ULL make it to the Sweet 16 or Elite 8. If they win one NCAA tourney game (very doubtful) that would be a huge accomplishment. (I don't care what the eSPN announcers might have said).

Remember ULL lost to US? Remember?

Prediction: ULL loses by between 15-25 points in the first round game.

Because there are never any upsets in the NCAA tournament! huh.gif

Yes there are upsets in "The Big Dance." There just aren't ever any that are pulled off by teams from our league. The last time a Belt team won a first round game----1994.

And there have a been a lot of more recent Belt teams that are better reps than this year's ULL squad.

BTW, folks....I hope I have to eat these words. I pull for our conference mates. So, I hope you're right, I really do.

But, I still say ULL loses in round 1 and it won't even be close.

GMG AND GULL!

I think, after seeing who ULL drew in the first round, that they have a better shot, than I originally did. I personally think the ACC is over-rated this year. I think they can at least play with NC State for a while anyway.

Anyway, I sure hope that the Cajuns make us proud---would love to see them win at least one game.

That being said....I'll say NC State 73 ULL 66

We'll see if the ACC is overrated, but they DID dominate the other power conferences in November and December. I have 3 ACC schools in my Final Four predictions - though I have Stanford winning the Title.

I do not like how Lafayette matches up with State. I'm expecting a 73-60 type of score.