Grambling score predictions?

diehardUNTfan

Grambling seems to handle the road pretty well, cutting into our assumed home advantage. If North Texas comes out hot and focused, we could get and hold a double-digit lead. IMO, that is not highly probable at this stage of the season based on what we have seen so far.

Give me the Mean Green to win by 6 points in a nail-biter.  Say 79 - 73.

• Thanks 1

Turnovers are the main concern here. Grambling can force them and we have a tendency to make bad decisions. If we protect the ball and rebound like we did against GT then we run away with this one. I'll say its somewhere in between.

77-67 NT wins

https://meangreennation.com/2017-18-bball-season-grambling-preview/

• Lovely Take 2
  • Downvote 1

5 hours ago, EagleMBA said:

Grambling seems to handle the road pretty well, cutting into our assumed home advantage. If North Texas comes out hot and focused, we could get and hold a double-digit lead. IMO, that is not highly probable at this stage of the season based on what we have seen so far.

Give me the Mean Green to win by 6 points in a nail-biter.  Say 79 - 73.

Close enough for ya? :)

th?id=OIP.g7cgi-iHHxHyG-zZpLHScgEsC7&pid

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1