TheReal_jayD

3 minutes ago, TheReal_jayD said:

The offensive line still has work to do but could easily be the most improved group of all. Coach Womack and the UNT nutritionist have absolutely worked miracles this off season for the whole team but most noticeable in the Offensive line. And the fact that they didn't start one senior on the O-line says for it self they should only improve in this season and the next. 

Question for you or anyone else:

Has there been any update on Riley Mayfield's request for a 6th year? When we were informed of his grad transfer I seem to remember reports that he may be eligible for an additional year. But he was introduced as a senior and listed as a senior as well. They may need to wait until the year is over, but I wasn't sure if the waiver request had actually been made and/or processed yet.

3 minutes ago, TheReal_jayD said:

And you also have Jaelon Darden, Greg White, Caleb Chumley and Kelvin Smith as pass catching options as well.

Did Greg White play yesterday? Traditionally the players who don't play in game 1 get redshirted. Especially given the type of game and with Bussey being out. Unless I missed it. It would be surprising to see him redshirted given the fall camp he reportedly had.

11 minutes ago, BillySee58 said:

Question for you or anyone else:

Has there been any update on Riley Mayfield's request for a 6th year? When we were informed of his grad transfer I seem to remember reports that he may be eligible for an additional year. But he was introduced as a senior and listed as a senior as well. They may need to wait until the year is over, but I wasn't sure if the waiver request had actually been made and/or processed yet.

Did Greg White play yesterday? 

Mayfield and McDonald we're both listed as jrs on introduction on big screen and in books. 

Greg white did not. 

The UNT Sports Nutritions was on the slide line as well. He was checking on guys and making sure they had water as well. Honestly really like this move, and hope we can see or be aware of how to prevent things like cramps.

I worried about the early cramps, though.

Jackson could be a major key for us, in now having White RS (he did dress out, as did Pearson).. With us having Guyton, RICO, Smiley, and Jackson at the Outside WR spot.. with Lawrence/Darden playing the slot.. Also, Hair-Griffin had his right arm in a sling as well.

Edited by BTG_Fan1

• Harry featured this topic