Any thoughts on how the Stars will do tonight?

Stars are now just over 500 and tied for 14th overall (8th in the west), I believe the Flyers are 3rd overall (2nd in the east). It should be a good game to see if the Stars are back in the saddle again.

Good Luck STARS!!!!

Pretty good game tonight by the Stars. Didn't look overly impressive on 5 on 5, but looked real good at times on the power play. They were able to get some really good chances on the 5 on 5 play but weren't able to capitalize on them. Penalty kill still looks strong, and especially against the #1 power-play in the league.

Can't say I was surprised when this one ended in a tie, seeing as how these two teams tie when they play each other most of the time. Next game vs. Montreal on Wed.

How many ties have these two had? I looked it up yesterday but it seemed like there were more total ties than they had wins and losses combined.

I was very happy with the STARS  performance overall.

In the last 14 meetings between the two teams, they have tied a total of 8 times. Also good to know that the Stars were able to tie the Flyers, while the Blues got massacered by them tonight 7-2

Can you believe they tied again, I mean damn!!

The Flyers are one thing but the Montreal Canadiens I thought we would take them easily.

I thought we were above that. Seems like the Stars may be playing up to the competition.

But I was out getting drunk and did not see the game, and maybe this was a great game I don't know I made my judgment off the score and their overall rank.

The Stars controlled the game until the last minute when Turks left a rebound out in front and a Canadian sweep it passed him. They should have won this game but went into a "prevent" defense during that 3rd period, we all know what happens when you go into the "prevent" defense......

GO FOR 4 IN '04!!

yeah, the Stars had that thing locked up until a minute before the end of the 3rd period. They let that game slip away by going into the shutdown defense, which oviously didn't do it's job. Was also ticked that they had a powerplay in the OT period for about a minute and they didn't even get a SINGLE shot off.

Overall, the special teams have looked good during the last few games, but the 5 on 5 play has looked very weak, with them not being able to score on 5 on 5.