Is dallas going to be lit green again?

unt37

3 hours ago, UTSA Fan said:

UNT better beat a Service Academy. They already played them and have experience with their gimmick offense. 

Oops, a down vote. Uh, let's see. Okay, lets try this. No way in h#ll UNT beats Army. The program is too crippled from years of poor recruiting and coaching. If UNT wins this game, it will be a miracle. Army is the modern day four horsemen and even Nick Saban said that is the one team he will not schedule...smh

• Downvote 21

32 minutes ago, UTSA Fan said:

Oops, a down vote. Uh, let's see. Okay, lets try this. No way in h#ll UNT beats Army. The program is too crippled from years of poor recruiting and coaching. If UNT wins this game, it will be a miracle. Army is the modern day four horsemen and even Nick Saban said that is the one team he will not schedule...smh

Interesting social experiment. This is going in my notes.

• Upvote 7

4 hours ago, UTSA Fan said:

UNT better beat a Service Academy. They already played them and have experience with their gimmick offense. 

I agree with you. Stop the BS fb dive and the game is a wrap. People round these parts don't like set expectations or raising the standard. Talking that way gets you spat on. We need our safe zone of, "Yay!! Look at us, we made a bowl!" 

Results don't matter. Just being there, even at 5-7, is good enough for most. People on this board, even with our shit schedule, would have found solace at 2-10. 

Now, rain your down votes. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 17

12 hours ago, GreenMachine said:

You would think you would get tired of repeating your tired dribble. Nobody is satisfied with poor or mediocre performance, never has been. However, you don't have to be a douche canoe when posting all the time. That's what gets down votes.

There is no need to call anyone names.  If you can't make a point without calling names then don't make the post,  

14 hours ago, GreenMachine said:

You would think you would get tired of repeating your tired dribble. Nobody is satisfied with poor or mediocre performance, never has been. However, you don't have to be a douche canoe when posting all the time. That's what gets down votes.

This is grossly overstated and not even close to the truth. Our athletic programs are a contradiction to your very statement. 

I only post with a certain "tone" when I read or see spitter spatter bullshit. You have every right to block me and peacefully move on to living your life. 

Oh, and I believe you meant drivel. 

Edited by Ben Gooding
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

53 minutes ago, Ben Gooding said:

This is grossly overstated and not even close to the truth. Our athletic programs are a contradiction to your very statement. 

I only post with a certain "tone" when I read or see spitter spatter bullshit. You have every right to block me and peacefully move on to living your life. 

Oh, and I believe you meant drivel. 

specify since you are so sure, who is satisfied with poor or mediocre performance.  Please be specific.  Otherwise, it is just your opinion...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, MeanGreen_MBA said:

specify since you are so sure, who is satisfied with poor or mediocre performance.  Please be specific.  Otherwise, it is just your opinion...

The countless thousands upon thousands that do not care 1 flying F to be associated with anything UNT related even though they are graduated alum. They are the satisfied. They are the apathetic. They are the lost opportunity that are continuously never taken advantage of because of the internal apathy that has reigned supreme inside that athletic administration and university administration for well over a decade. 

• Downvote 5

8 minutes ago, Ben Gooding said:

The countless thousands upon thousands that do not care 1 flying F to be associated with anything UNT related even though they are graduated alum. They are the satisfied. They are the apathetic. They are the lost opportunity that are continuously never taken advantage of because of the internal apathy that has reigned supreme inside that athletic administration and university administration for well over a decade. 

So that means you go to all of the music, theater, debate....events that are associated with UNT since you graduated?  By you account, if you graduated from UNT, you should support all activities?  I will all alumni would go to as many events as possible. They are fantastic, but will not blast everybody for not going to something they are not interested in. I do wish that if you are a fan of X, please support the students in that activity. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1