Great Tailgating and new energy feel.

KingDL1

What a great day of tailgating! I want to thank all those that joined us and came by to shoot the shit. I met more people yesterday than all of last season maybe the last two seasons combined. Even better was the energy, it seemed renewed and positive to a level I have not seen in a long time. Even all the oldtimers and diehard posters had a new excitement about them. I been amazed how many people are coming out of the woodwork, and how deeply pleased these people, some I have not seen 10 years or more, are that we have a new AD. It was a good day for sure. 

Good to meet everyone. Thank you for making our tailgating experience so rewarding I hope to see you guys next week.

Tony

GO MEAN GREEN!!!!

We had a great tailgate as well.  It seemed like a tailgate reunion of sorts.  I returned to my brethren in the red/blue lot after a 2 year hiatus in the black lot, @Grant.UNT bought season tickets and rejoined us after taking a year off last year, and @bstnsportsfan3 didn't have a work conflict for a change and rejoined us.   Something different is in the air. 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, UNT 90 Grad said:

We had a great tailgate as well.  It seemed like a tailgate reunion of sorts.  I returned to my brethren in the red/blue lot after a 2 year hiatus in the black lot, @Grant.UNT bought season tickets and rejoined us after taking a year off last year, and @bstnsportsfan3 didn't have a work conflict for a change and rejoined us.   Something different is in the air. 

Agreed. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, UNT 90 Grad said:

It was fun, just wish i could have arrived earlier. Unfortunately i wont be able to make the Bethune-Cookman game, but hopefully i can make other games this season.

• Upvote 1

Did Harambe come by to shoot the shit? I heard his death was exaggerated.

200.gif

I sincerely didn't know how much I missed Tony's balls until I put them in my mouth again! Thanks for the hospitality.

• Upvote 5

23 hours ago, UNT 90 Grad said:

It did feel good to be back. Loved my new season ticket seats. Looking forward to next weekend.

On 9/4/2016 at 10:28 PM, KingDL1 said:

What a great day of tailgating! I want to thank all those that joined us and came by to shoot the shit. I met more people yesterday than all of last season maybe the last two seasons combined. Even better was the energy, it seemed renewed and positive to a level I have not seen in a long time. Even all the oldtimers and diehard posters had a new excitement about them. I been amazed how many people are coming out of the woodwork, and how deeply pleased these people, some I have not seen 10 years or more, are that we have a new AD. It was a good day for sure. 

Good to meet everyone. Thank you for making our tailgating experience so rewarding I hope to see you guys next week.

Tony

GO MEAN GREEN!!!!

Thanks for sharing your balls!

• Upvote 1