Z. Barnett tweet about Culture

GMG24

wow. I hope Littrell brings something similar with him!! They also have a Creed they must memorize and recite before being allowed to practice! Talking about work ethic etc. Go to Zach's page he posted a ton of pictures of the creed. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I hope Littrell uses this in some form. I really like posting the stickers on their lockers. It lets everyone in the locker room know who is on board and who is not. It takes all of 5 seconds for the team captains to walk by your locker and see if you are on board with the plan or not. Then begins the attitude adjustments necessary to bring everyone on board. Internal policing can be a strong motivator and weed out those that are there for themselves and not the team. 

55 minutes ago, Eagle-96 said:

I hope Littrell uses this in some form. I really like posting the stickers on their lockers. It lets everyone in the locker room know who is on board and who is not. It takes all of 5 seconds for the team captains to walk by your locker and see if you are on board with the plan or not. Then begins the attitude adjustments necessary to bring everyone on board. Internal policing can be a strong motivator and weed out those that are there for themselves and not the team. 

Especially for a team that apparently steals things in the locker room and all but walked off the field as soon as the Portland St. game started. This team needs a swift kick in the ass and I suspect Littrell will do just that.

• Upvote 1