Verbals to Date

UNTLifer

Does anybody have a definitive list?  The following is reported by the various sites.

Rivals: TJ Henson (signed), Cokley and Hair-Griffen

247: Wheeler (signed), Henson (signed), Johnson, Hair-Griffen, Middleton and Cokley

ESPN: Hair-Griffen, Middleton, Johnson and Cokley

Scout: Wheeler, Hair-Griffen and Middleton

I know the JUCO's, Henson and Wheeler, and the grayshirt Ozougwu have all signed, but other than that these seem pretty random.

• GMG.com UNT Football 2016 Commitment List

1). RB - Tyrone Middleton (6-1, 189) San Antonio, Texas (Southwest HS) [June 14th]

2). ATH - Deion Hair-Griffin (5-8, 150) Fort Worth, Texas (Arlington Heights HS) [June 15th]

3).  OL - TJ Henson - (6-5, 305) Plano, Texas (Plano East HS/Trinity Valley JC) [Dec 16th] Mid-term signee

4).  DE - Joshua Wheeler - (6-3, 240) Grand Prairie, Texas (South Grand Prairie HS/Tyler JC) [Dec 17th] Mid-term signee

5).  DE - Joseph Ozougwu - (6-3, 230) Houston, Texas (Alief Taylor HS) [Dec 17th] Mid-term signee

The ones we have up there are the ones who we believe are legitimate.

Johnson's commitment was leaked, but he denied it so that he could announce on his own time, which should be any day now. Should be to us, but he's said Tulsa is still in the running.

Cokley's commitment was a weird one. There was never any announcement (i.e. on Twitter), he has never been recognized as a UNT commit, and Vito never did a story on him. He just showed up as a commitment one day on rivals, then 247 followed suit. There's no certainty that he's committed, much less was ever a commitment when Mccarney was still here.

1 hour ago, ChristopherRyanWilkes said:

Where have you been hiding this list? Can you put it on the site in a way that everyone can see it, such as the top of the forum topic list? 

I know Harry has posted this at the top of the forum, and I appreciate it, but all of the recruiting sites list Cokley and most list Johnson, so I wasn't sure if we were missing something.

Billy and I have discussed this at length.  We both would like to put Coakley up there but we haven't had any confirmation from anyone in regards to it.  If someone has some information in regards to his status please let Billy or me know and we will be glad to update the list accordingly.