Bravo Defense

Ben Gooding

This D has been criticized and beaten down all year by most, myself included. Thank you for rising up on Homecoming and playing Mean Green D.

PS. There were thousands of people outside the stadium all game, literally thousands.

GMG

D played excellent.

You're not kidding. Shameful. There were probably 40,000 people there, half went in. Haven't seen traffic or a tailgating scene that large since Houston.

• Upvote 2
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Downvote 1

Also, for what it's worth, it took me 30 minutes to park, because lots were full and traffic sucked. I started to get pissed, then remembered what it use to be like, pulling in 5 minutes before kickoff parking and walking in. I'll take it!!

• Upvote 3

Fouts Field parking lot was full when I was walking through about 30 minutes prior to kickoff... I've never seen that before. Yeah, win and they're inside the gates... also a bigger name than FAU probably would have drawn more people in.

It was full like 2 hours before. Frustrating they didn't go in. There was 40,000 in the parking lots. Traffic was unreal. It's very frustrating they didn't go in, but it's just a good sign that people came, even if they didn't go in. It's a good sign for the future.

• Lovely Take 1