Direct TV

letsgiveacheer

For those out of town fans that use Direct TV, I just learned that most, if not all, of our televised games are available through Direct TV if you activate the "Sports Pack". if you call them to activate, it costs $13.99 a month but there is a special now if you activate on-line for $7 a month. Money well spent!

Edited by letsgiveacheer
  • Upvote 3

For those out of town fans that use Direct TV, I just learned that most, if not all, of our televised games are available through Direct TV if you activate the "Sports Pack". if you call them to activate, it costs $13.99 a month but there is a special now if you activate on-line for $7 a month. Money well spent!

I have the Sports Pack but as I learned last year that doesn't necessarily mean I'll get the game in Richmond, VA. I'm hopeful, though.

Directv was great for me last season in Los Angeles except for one game. I can't remember which one, but it was blacked out. Obviously it didn't involve a team that had any remote interest to LA except for alums. I called DTV about it and they told me that for some reason the game was being shown in all of California except the LA area. Made no sense to me at all.

I should ad that prior to signing up, Direct TV showed the Texas game as "available". After signing up and trying to find the game on Direct's schedule, I learned that it is being broadcast on Wednesday rather than live. Not quite the same thing! It does look like the SMU game will be broadcast live.