MGB: Chris Orr makes the call

Brett Vito

I'm pretty sure Ben Gooding has created "bully recruiting" in his head. A quick google search will show you that nobody in the history of the internet has ever used that term before.

Sure there's oversigning which has been a problem but the outcome of that has nothing to do with what Ben Gooding describes (converting commits to walkons). Plus -- as pointed out earlier -- Wisconsin hasn't participated in oversigning.

Blast your research.

They were in the Rose Bowl in 2011 as well. Wisky is consistently a top 25 team, typically ending up with 9 or 10 wins. So they're a pretty solid team, a great school, in a city that's very similar to Austin just colder, with an incredible fan base. So there is no surprise to have him end up there.

A lot colder! And where most of the women are half as attractive and twice the size. ;)

My disappointment comes from the fact that they know as much about the our program as anyone and would rather go somewhere else. It seems the "family" atmosphere isn't as big of a deal as signing with a "big time" program. Nick going to tcu isn't as big a deal to me as Chris verbally committing to Wisconsin. tcu is close to home and a good program with a good coach, Wisconsin have those things too, but 1000 mile away. I guess the only thing that will get the attention of this caliber player, besides moving up to a big 5 conference is to put together 2-3 more winning seasons and bowl wins.

• Downvote 2

I'm pretty sure Ben Gooding has created "bully recruiting" in his head. A quick google search will show you that nobody in the history of the internet has ever used that term before.

Sure there's oversigning which has been a problem but the outcome of that has nothing to do with what Ben Gooding describes (converting commits to walkons). Plus -- as pointed out earlier -- Wisconsin hasn't participated in oversigning.

OK. If you want to turn a blind eye to it then that's on you. The corruption in college football is unparalleled, except to maybe the White House. And if you read the entirety of my posts you would see that I mentioned over-signing as the underlying theme to all of this, douche bag. So it actually has everything to do with what Ben Gooding is describing.

• Downvote 8

OK. If you want to turn a blind eye to it then that's on you. The corruption in college football is unparalleled, except to maybe the White House. And if you read the entirety of my posts you would see that I mentioned over-signing as the underlying theme to all of this, douche bag. So it actually has everything to do with what Ben Gooding is describing.

Dude, you totally went all refer-to-myself-in-third- person on him!

You rock!