In shock

SSP

I don't know who the h YOU are "DentonAmerica" (way to be originated) but I didn't need my fave player to tell me anything I could see with my own 2 eyes.

** the only insider information I can provide is the fact that he is not OK... I don't know if its physical or mental. but he is not OK. Prayers for him...

Edited by SSP
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I don't know who the h YOU are "DentonAmerica" (way to be originated) but I didn't need my fave player to tell me anything I could see with my own 2 eyes.

** the only insider information I can provide is the fact that he is not OK... I don't know if its physical or mental. but he is not OK. Prayers for him...

Doesn't sound good. Hope everything is okay with Laramie by the time summer camp starts.

How do you know his situation or extent of his injury by just looking at him?

Well... it doesn't take a genius to figure out that he's not on the damn field. If you followed the past few seasons you would kind of understand that he was a vital part of our Defense. I don't know how much more you want me to spell out... That's all I know. I hope he is back soon.

Edited by SSP
  • Downvote 3

Everyone on this site knows who he is and how vital he is. But you said his situation is not good. Players sit out for all kinds of reasons especially in spring ball. It is impossible to know a players exact situation by just seeing they are not playing or in a boot or on crutches or whatever the situation is. Antonio Johnson isn't practicing because he is so valuable the coaches don't want him to reinjure his knee problem from the season. So I guess his situation isn't "good" either because hes on the sidelines watching. The bottom line is you cant tell whats going on from the stands so either admit someone told you what his problem is or stop speculating.

• Upvote 5

THE bottom line of this thread was created because there has been so much chatter about everything else and a vital part of our defense is absent. I thought Laramie Lee was worthy of mention.

LIKE I've so kindly told several other people on this board... If you have a problem about family members of players posting here....

Move along, friend....

We most often have a lot more on lines than you do.

And I didn't reveal anything that wasn't incredibly present at any of the scrimmages.....you are welcome.

Edited by SSP
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

Im not going anywhere. I was here before you got here and Ill be here when your gone. Its just a piece of advice to watch what you say. Ive seen many crash and burn before. Coaches read every word written on this board, if you didnt know that. Its not helping your brother out at all.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Hahahaha!!! I really think you should look up my past posts, sweetie.

and just on a flaming chance that I may or may not know some of the coaches wives... that's amusing and kind of cute.

I don't hide behind a computer. Same person in the flesh.... you can ask a few people on here...

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

Im not going anywhere. I was here before you got here and Ill be here when your gone. Its just a piece of advice to watch what you say. Ive seen many crash and burn before. Coaches read every word written on this board, if you didnt know that. Its not helping your brother out at all.

I really hope coaches have anything better to do than read a bunch of fan speculation drivel on the Internet.

Me thinks you overvalue your own opinion.

• Upvote 2

I take it nothing but speculation is left unless someone spills the beans.So here are the options:

If he is not on the side lines this means that he is

- ineligible because of bad grades or something similar

- or that he did something that he was kicked off or suspended, and the coaches would not say

- or he is currently not at the university, maybe due to family reasons

- he has a medical problem, that is so bad he can't get to the side lines

- he decided to transfer out for some hard to know reason

that is about the only options I can come up with. It is bad when you almost got to hope a player flunked, because it is still better than the other options that are left :( .

Edited by outoftown
  • Upvote 1