Did You Get A 2014 MG Season Tkts. Post Card Today? I Did...

PlummMeanGreen

...inside my mail box and inside the post card with a message from #57 Mason Barbo saying:

"The support of the Mean Green Nation at the Heart of Dallas Bowl game was amazing. As a captain of the football team, I look forward to seeing all of our Mean Green fans pack Apogee to create the best home crowd environment in Conference-USA! Reserve your 2014 season tickets by contacting the ticket office today!

Go Mean Green !

(with signature)

#57 Mason Y'Barbo

The 4 x 6 full color post card had our team lifting the HOD Bowl game trophy in the air with our huge Mean Green contingency of fans in the background.

Gotta' give credit where credit is due > > > > >First class piece of marketing, UNT Athletics ! :goodjob:

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

It's actually Y'Barbo, although he is called Barbo for short. Thanks for the support. See you in the stands soon! Momma Badger

Senior moment but now corrected, Mrs. Y'Barbo...(sorry 'bout that). I know how I felt when long time friend Harry spelled my name "Plumber" instead of the English spelling of...Plummer. ;):)

ADDENDUM:

For you who didn't get this very impressive post card with the message from Mason you might not be on the UNT mailing list? If you're not....I'd bet you would want them to know that up there and correct it. Just sayin'...

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

It would be great if it went out to all alumni and those who bought HOD tickets by mail, otherwise you are just milking the same cow.

Hard to tell. I got the postcard as we'll, and I wasn't MGC or season tix holder... until last week. I did buy HOD tix, and that game day experience is what made me decide to go all in. Can't wait to select my seats. Maybe Eddie can pull pull back the curtain a little on how the marketing is leveraging the success of the 2013 season. GMG.

• Upvote 1

Hard to tell. I got the postcard as we'll, and I wasn't MGC or season tix holder... until last week. I did buy HOD tix, and that game day experience is what made me decide to go all in. Can't wait to select my seats. Maybe Eddie can pull pull back the curtain a little on how the marketing is leveraging the success of the 2013 season. GMG.

fastball.............those words are music to all our ears! :thumbsu:

fastball & his HOD Bowl Game Experience ='s New 2014 Mean Green Season Tickets Holder ='s

LIfe Time MG Fan ! :)(me'thinks this story will be multiplied many times over come Fall, 2014).

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen